Chapter 36

Pocahontas left, with only a backpack with things she needed. She was headed for Upstate New York, where the Avengers compound was. When Pocahontas arrived at the compound, the Avengers were alerted by FRIDAY.

She stood outside their front door, waiting for a response.

The Avengers made their way to the entrance, where they found Pocahontas.

Pocahontas gave them a warm smile, "We need to talk."

Slightly baffled, Steve was the first to react and opened the door, granting her entrance into the building.

"It's been a while, Princess." Tony greeted, doing his usual trademark smirk.

"It has. I've been doing things on my own terms. I hope you all are well. But I have a bit of a problem." She started.

Steve could sense the seriousness behind her words and nodded, "This way."

"What is it?" Natasha asked, walking next to Pocahontas.

"Let me explain." She replied, as they all sat down in the conference room. "The Earth has been warning me of something for the past couple of days. I didn't know what it was, so it's been giving me anxiety." Pocahontas started, everyone else was listening intently. "It has to do with these Infinity Stones." She concluded. "Do you know where any of them are? Other than the Mind Stone, since it's with Vision."

The Avengers looked at each other, looking unsure. "The tesseract went with Thor to Asgard after the battle of New York with Loki." Steve said.

"Nobody knows about the rest?"

"Point Break might know, but he's worlds away from asking." Tony shrugged.

"Okay. And there is no way to communicate with him?" She asked, desperately needing an answer.

"You can try calling his friend that helps open the bifrost for him. I don't know if that'll work though."

"Calling? How?"

"I was told that his friend is the gatekeeper of the Bifrost, he just calls his name and it'll take him home to Asgard."

"Okay. Well, thanks. I'm going to go now." She said, getting up.

"Be careful." Wanda warned.

Pocahontas merely smirked and nodded, "I will. And you too. It seems I interrupted whatever mission you were about to go on." She commented, taking in their uniforms.

"Come back and tell us everything once you're done, Ms. Rolfe." Vision told Pocahontas, who nodded in response.

"Bye." She replied to all of them, hugging Wanda and Sam.

She walked outside, looking up into the clouds; not sure of how to call Thor's friend. Since she didn't know the name of the gatekeeper of the Bifrost, she decided to just call for Thor instead, maybe that would get his attention.

By now, the Avengers were gone. So it was just her, yelling out while looking at the sky.

"Umm, Thor? I don't know if you can hear me, but I need to speak with you. It concerns the Infinity Stones." She paused and waited for a bit. "Thor, I know we didn't interact much in the Ultron incident... but I need your help. You're my last resort." She explained, looking down and up again.