Chapter 34

This chapter contains smut (sex) so if you don't like it, don't read. Otherwise, enjoy!

BUCKY PICKED up Pocahontas, setting her on the kitchen counter.

"You're so beautiful." He said, looking into her blue eyes. She didn't respond with words, but with a small smile instead.

The girl wrapped her legs around his waist, and began to leave little kisses on his neck. Moans left Bucky's mouth, and he had a strong grip on her thighs. She sucked a small hickey on his neck before Bucky smashed his lips onto hers. It took a while for them to find a rhythm, but their tongues danced a silent song. He picked her up effortlessly, walking towards her room; their lips not parting.

Bucky gently pulled back, Pocahontas' back was against the wall.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked, in a husky voice. His eyes darkened with lung because of the need he felt for her.

"Yeah. I'm sure." She replied, little pants leaving her mouth.

She didn't have to say anymore, this was his cue. The super soldier ripped her t-shirt in two and once it was off, he attacked her neck; leaving hickeys everywhere he bit and sucked. she was left in her bra, which she unhooked while he confined to leave love marks all over her neck and collarbone area.

"G-Goddammit, James." She moaned, closing her eyes in pleasure.

He stopped kissing and sucking her neck, then taking in the beautiful sight of her big, perky breasts. He was careful to play with them only with his actual arm.

"You can use it, your bionic arm. I know you won't hurt me." She said, stopping him.

"O-okay."

He set her down, in which she wasted no time and she unzipped his jeans. That left him in his boxers and her in her sweats. His outline was huge. She tried her best to not react but he noticed her staring, plus her facial expression. She shook her head and snapped out of it, looking up at Bucky.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, before pecking her on the lips several times in a row.

"It's just been a while. Since I had sex."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle I promise."

Pocahontas nodded, and with that Bucky picked her up once more; taking her to her room. He gently set her on the bed. They kissed once more, this time with more passion and what for one another. The Native had her legs wrapped around his waist, as he was on top of her; kissing her. She gently ran her finders through his long, brown hair and tugged at the ends. Bucky bit her bottom lip gently, earning a moan from Pocahontas.

The two pull back in unison, looking into each other's eyes. The need and want for each other was clearly visible. Pocahontas panted a little, feeling her heart drop when Bucky began to remove her sweatpants; leaving her in her underwear. He lifted one of her legs, gently peeling her thong from her body. She was completely naked now, and feeling vulnerable. She didn't want anyone to see her scars. And Bucky could see them all now.

To take her mind off of that, she sat up, quickly pulling Bucky's boxers down; revealing his long, thick cock. It immediately slapped his stomach once his boxers were removed. He climbed onto the bed, Pocahontas immediately showering him with kisses all over his neck and chest. She began to kiss him on his shoulder area, where his skin met metal. Bucky's bionic arm ran over her skin, making her shiver. She bit a few hickeys onto his chest, and as she did so, he moaned like crazy.

"S-shit, Rebecca."

She pulled back and he latched onto one of the nipples on her breasts as his bionic arm caressed the other. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he gave her pleasure. Bucky moves on to suck the nipple on her other breast. He also set his girl on her back, lavishing her with kisses all over her body. He hovered over her, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Wait." Bucky said, getting up from the bed. He left the room to get a condom. He came back, opening his wallet and took out a condom. He ripped the small packet open and put it on himself. Bucky climbed back onto the bed, spreading Pocahontas' legs open.

His bionic arm began to rub her clit, earning several moans from her. One of his metal fingers began to pump inside of Pocahontas. Her hands covered her fever as she became a moaning mess. One finger quickly turned into two. She couldn't take anymore than two fingers. The super soldier took his two metal fingers out of her and kissed her deeply.

"I just want to be inside you." He groaned, positioning his cock in front of her entrance.

He holds his cock, slowly pushing himself inside of her. She grabbed a fistful of the sheets, and closed her eyes in pain. Since it had been a while for her, it was obviously going to hurt. Once he was all the way in, which caused her a bit of pain, because he was huge; he thrusted slowly and gently.
Slowly but surely, the pain she felt went away.

"You can go faster now. I'm okay." Pocahontas said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He nodded and began to thrust deeper and faster. Her walls hugged his cock tightly, making Bucky groan. He put his hands on the headboard of her bed as the two had sex. With every thrust, his butt cheeks would flex and his balls would slap against her. The faster he thrusted, the more Pocahontas would moan, the headboard began to slam against the wall, and her breasts would move up and down.

"Fuck... James." Pocahontas said, before kissing him sloppily.

Bucky began to kiss her neck as he pounded himself inside her. Accidentally, he hit her G spot. She closed her eyes and Bucky shrugged to himself, thrusting his cock into that same spot.

"Are you trying to hurt me or something?" Pocahontas asked, with a laugh.

"I'm not babe, I promise." He replied. "You just feel so.. good."

After a couple minutes, his thrusts began to become sloppy. At the same time, they came. Bucky came into the condom and Pocahontas spilled all over him. The two were panting and curse words left their mouths. Bucky pulled out of her and went to the bathroom to take off the used condom. She followed him and they cleaned up in the bathroom.

~

After cleaning up, the two fell asleep on her bed, cuddling and all.