Chapter 18

A COUPLE days had passed, and Pocahontas walked around Bucharest looking at little shops and fruit stands

Bucky had went to get a new journal, as the one he was currently using was being filled up.

She saw him walking around and she tapped his shoulder.

Bucky turned around and smiled when he sees Pocahontas, "Hey."

"Hi!" She said cheerfully. "I got you some plums. I know you like them."

He smiled and said, "Thanks. You didn't have to do that."

"I can grow crops. It's no biggie." She replied.

He raised an eyebrow, "I suppose that saves me from having to take trips to buy them from the market." He joked and started to walk.

"Yeah. I can definitely help with that." She said, handing him the basket of plums.

Bucky holds the basket in one hand, while holding the newly bought journal in the other.

Pocahontas noticed the journal and raised an eyebrow.
"You like journaling?"

"It's for memories. I'd like to write them down just in case I forget again." He explained.

"Oh, I see." She said.

"Yeah. I keep a collection of them. I started doing it since I went into hiding."

"Well I'll try to be so memorable that you won't need a journal to remember me."

Bucky felt heat rush to his cheeks as he tried to hide it by smirking, "Whatever you say, doll."

"Yeahh... okay." She replied, walking by his side.

As they strolled down the streets, neither of them were aware that someone was watching them.

"Something's wrong." She said, her eyes glowing a bright blue color.

Bucky frowned as he noticed her tense up and took in the seriousness in her expression. Then the cheery atmosphere became tense as he sensed the danger. "Just keep walking. Act natural.... What do you see?"

"Someone. Someone angry. She's, she's dangerous."

His mind was racing a million miles per second, wondering who just this girl could be angry about. "Let's try and lose her. If that doesn't work, we'll have to find a place that's away from a crowd, away from curious eyes."

"Hold on to me. We're going to become invisible." She said, holding his hand.

Before Bucky could open his mouth, they both disappeared. The girl that was watching them, stood there in stunned silence. She was just trying to follow in the most subtle way she could, and when she turned back to look, they were gone.