Thank you!

A huge thank you for all of you who took your time and read this book! This was my first short story/dialogue story and I actually started it without any planning or idea of where it might go. I was inspired by a lot of other short stories I've read and decided to give it a go and here we are!

Some fun (okay not really but kinda) facts:

1. Valentina was supposed to die at the end

2. Hunter was supposed to pursue a writing career and dedicate it to the girl he had met and fell in love with over the phone

3. I low-key shipped Beanie and Loki

4. Hunter's house was supposed to be burned down

5. Hunter was supposed to die around the age of 50

7. It was supposed to be a tragic story if you hadn't read number 1

Yep think that's all. I low-key like sad endings, I don't know why lol. Maybe I'm just a sadist.

Anywho thank you all again for reading! <3

More works:

New Story Up: Missent TextIn which a girl sends accidentally sends a text to a lonely boy

In which a girl sends accidentally sends a text to a lonely boy.

In which a boy finds companionship in a lonely girl

One missent text will change their lives forever.

She was ripped away from him

Drowned in the cold hands of death

But he would do anything

To have her back

**

Once upon a time a winged girl fell in love with a winged prince. She was kind and beautiful but also young and naive. She gave her heart to him on a silver platter and her love cost her her life.

Once upon a time a winged prince fell in love with a winged girl. He was the prince that was written in every fairytale, charming and loved by the people. But every prince is not the same. He took her for granted and in turn, destroyed the girl he loved.

And once in a blue moon, they meet again.

Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and outgoing. After one tragic incident, she is left to roam the woods until she is captured by the Nightshade Pack. But one thing she was not looking forward to; the Alpha is her mate.         Austin Summers is the Alpha of the Nightshade pack. He is surprised when he heard rumors of a fox the size of a wolf roaming the woods. But he doesn't believe it until he sees it himself...

(I wrote this when I was in middle school so please excuse the grammar mistakes and weird plot. I will also change the description later.)