1

Hell yeah, another fanfiction!

Huge thanks to my BOI _Textbook for this awesome idea and working with me.

He's the real MVP, go follow him <3

Now, on with the story

Enjoy!

Lots of police sirens echoed through the city, trying to catch the boy with questionable power.

Bolt managed to hide his sister in a 'safe' place.

Bolt ran up to a car parking roof, waiting for his pursuers to show up. Helicopters, cop cars, swat trucks, and facility members and security came too.

And here we are, aiming guns at a boy who probably isn't even five years old.
He may LOOK  17, but he's actually three years old.

S.W.A.T first stood up to the boy.

For the following events, I'd recommend fighting music of your style and taste.

Instead of immediately fighting, Bolt took time to process what they were going to do. Far away, Bolt could hear a distant and familiar voice that yelled:

"THAT WON'T WORK ON HIM YOU IDIOTS!"

The reinforcements shield bashed Bolt like Brigitte from Overwatch.

Bolt quickly reacted by sprinting and jumping onto a shield, then catapulting himself off of it. Now, he was standing in before armed men. 

Bolt disarmed one officer of their handgun and started the noise that was a man groaning from a shot to the stomach. The guns were now all aimed at the boy's head, but they couldn't shoot.

Since it was pouring down outside, Bolt could easily combo his electricity with the rain and cause and gain an advantage over these men, and that's what he did.

While taking cover, Bolt took one of his nails and covered it with electricity, then gently tapped the ground. As soon as he heard everyone in pain, he vaulted over his cover and pulled out his recently stolen pistol. He ran as fast as he could, shooting people's limbs, and heads.

He did this for a while, before he made it to the car he was aiming for.

He jumped over the car and striked a man on his chin area with his foot.

"Wait! Wait! W-We can talk about this!" The man yelled as he tried to get up. Bolt had a gun to his head.

"Amuse me." Bolt said as he slowly put his gun away.

"Listen, I know a LOT about you-or your previous life!"

"Then tell me my name. Tell me my sister's while you're at it."

"Your name's are Boruto and Himawari Uzumaki. You were born to the respectable Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki, but they changed their names to N and Kuriko to hide their old identities after they gave up their only children for money."

"Welp, that's kind of fucked up. But eh, look where I am now."

"Let me finish! These two children were taken by the Assassin Specialist: Sakura, also known as:

Project Blossom. She was given the task of killing these children. She hung the little girl on a tree, and stabbed the little boy to death. A couple weeks later, these two children were born again through the process of placing a brain in another body, specifically their brains."

"..."
TT-TT TT_TT

"What's your name?" Bolt asked.

"Inojin. Inojin Yamanaka."