5

"Lady Sakura. The experiment is ready" A voice said.

"Good. Dr. Orochimaru, please take the experiment to its room" Sakura said pointing at one room that was completely empty.

"Yes, Lady Sakura"

"Sakura, this plan is dumb" Sai said with his signature serious attitude.

"He's right. You can't let our experi-"

"Shut up! I'm the Project Blossom! I won't fail!" Sakura said raising her tone. A pink aura started to emanate from her.

Sai and N were scared. They've never seen Sakura like that.

"This project will be our glory. We cannot afford to lose" Sakura said.

"Y-yes" N said. He somehow felt worried for his son and daughter.

"What is it? Worried about your sons? Don't worry, you did the right choice when you sold them to me years ago" Sakura said, letting out a maniacal laughter. Sai stood there with his serious face, but he was scared inside.

"Now, prepare 'that'" Sakura ordered Sai and N.

"But that'll take at least one year to finish, we-"

"I don't care. 'That' is the final phase to make our dreams come true, I don't care about the time we have to take" Sakura said punching her seat. N and Sai gulped and said "Yes, my Lady".

-

Wait? Aren't we making too much foreshadowing about Sakura and her experiment?

Yeah, screw that! Let's go and see the protagonist of this story!

-

"It's dark in here"

"Shut up, you're going to ruin this"

"Can you guys shut up already? What a drag"

"Shut up, Shi-"

Click

.

.

.

"Happy Birthday! Boruto!" Everyone yelled.

It was March 27th, Boruto's birthday. Everyone gathered at his place and prepared a surprise birthday party. Himawari and Inojin had the idea.

Boruto stood there, looking around. His house was filled with balloons, confetti and a giant poster that said "Happy Birthday!".

"Thanks guys" Boruto said walking towards them and greeting everyone.

Everyone congratulated him, including Cho-Cho. "Happy birthday, knucklehead" She said. "Thank you, chubs" Boruto responded with a grin plastered on his face.

"Happy birthday, Boruto" Sumire said shyly. "Thank you, Class Rep" Boruto said ruffling her purple hair a bit. Boruto felt a glare piercing his head.

After that scene, Sarada pouted. Boruto noticed this and walked towards her.

"You're the last one, that's weird 'cause you always like to be first" Boruto said, earning a good SMACK from Sarada.

"Happy birthday, idiot" Sarada said and walked past him.

Boruto didn't knew what was going on but he shrugged it off.

Inojin laughed at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "You should learn how to understand woman" Inojin said. Boruto sighed.

"17 years, huh?" Metal Lee said. "I hope you enjoy your youth before becoming an adult" He added.

Boruto and Himawari's age and birth date were calculated by Inojin, as well as their story or who they were. He said that everything had to be perfect, otherwise his explanations of who they are would be ruined.

"Yeah. Talking about that, I hid all the liquor. I don't want another disaster like that" Sarada said.

Basically, Boruto and the boys got drunk on one party and Boruto accidentally burned the backyard of his house. How? Nobody knows.

Everyone laughed. Sarada laughed remembering that time. Himawari just stood there, she didn't knew what happened that day, but she laughed as well.

"Let's cut the cake! I'm hungry" Wasabi and Cho-Cho said at the same time. Metal Lee and Namida laughed at this while the others went to the kitchen searching for drinks and plates.

-

"Happy birthday to you! 🎵" Everyone finished the song. Boruto blowed the candles on the cake and everyone applauded.

Suddenly, Inojin and Shikadai grabbed Boruto's head and SMACK THAT BOI INSIDE THE CAKE!

Everyone laughed, except Cho-Cho. Boruto groaned in annoyance and glared at the two.

"Run b*tch" He said in a cold voice.

"See ya later guys!" Inojin said as he ran out of the house. "Hey! Wait for me!" Shikadai said nervously as he followed Inojin.

Boruto began to chase Inojin and Shikadai. They were running and running.

Wow, three boys running down the streets, and one has his face covered with cake and icing. That would be enjoyable to watch.

-

"So, what do we do?" Sarada asked caressing her cheek. "He won't mind if we borrow his Xbox and use his Netflix account to rent a movie, right?" Cho-Cho said with an evil smirk on her face. "Yeah!" All the girls said.

"Which movie are we watching?" Denki asked. Metal Lee was about to ask the same thing.

All the girls, except Wasabi, giggled.

"The whole saga of Twilight" Sumire said. "Romeo and Juliet" Sarada said. "And High School Musical" Cho-Cho said.

"Welp, were f*cked up" Iwabe said. "Yup" Metal Lee said. "Wanna follow them?" Denki asked. "Yeah, anything but this" Wasabi said.

.

.

.

"Guys! Wait for us!" Almost every boy in that house and Wasabi, yelled storming out of the house.

-

"What's up with them? I don't know how they can be so cringed about some movies" Mitsuki said. Oh God his innocence.

"Come here, let me show ya how good this movies are" Sarada said dragging Mitsuki to the couch.

-

This is going to be an interesting birthday party, but we don't have time for that now. This introduction to Boruto's and Himawari's life ends here.

Find out what happens to Inojin and Shika- wait, you said they are being beaten up by Boruto?

Audience, give me a sec. I need to watch over them.

Find out about how this party ends in the next chapter, it will be published on Friday 19th.

Meanwhile, Imma gonna play some Final Fantasy.

See ya <3