ye, I got tagged

A/N: Gonna put some dialogues just for the sake of Satirical Purposes...

D= Daniel.
V= Vanille/Von.
V= V.
L= Lightning.
R= Ruby.

-

D: *Plays Unravel on the piano and begins to improvise* Yureta yuganda sekai ni dan dan Boku wa...

Wait a fucking minute.

*Begins to play the last four notes*

Wait, Old Town Road? How?

V: I'M GONNA RIDE MY HORSE TO THE OLD TOWN ROAD-

L: VANILLE! I'M TRYING TO STUDY.

V: SHUT UP!

R: Yeah, we live like little kids...

-

Daniel.

Yeah, the first to do this because it's always my turn lmao.

1. What's your full name?

*Cough* Everyone knows it, but I'm going to say it again.

Daniel Eli Bracho Zerpa. Make sure you pronounce the Ch of Bracho as Sh.

2. Favorite color.

In fact, I like three colors, but if I had to pick only one it would be White. The other ones are Red and Black.

3. Why did you make your Wattpad account?

Not gonna lie... Vanille.

V: What?

D: You got me into Wattpad by tricking me there were interesting books, but you showed me only fanfics, lemons specifically.

V: I NEVER DID THAT!

D: Wanna go?

V: OF COURSE, YOU WHITE-HAIRED IDIOT!

D: Why does everyone always mess with my hair color?

4. Birthday.

December 14th, 2002. I'm 16 years old, I watch anime, I read Manga, and I'm a gamer... What could go wrong?

*Background Explosion*

D: That was the PS4 I just bought... SERAH!

5. Current lockscreen.

I have this A M A Z I N G picture of my niece that I forgot to change.

Serah: I must have my attention

Serah: I must have my attention... DADDY!

6. Favorite Naruto ship.

NejiTen... Yeah, imagine the possibilities.

7. Favorite Naruto Character.

Maito Gai... Yeah, I'm part of the Gai Team.

8. Kaneki Flex?

Yeah, I'm a white-haired Boi now. I don't know, I thought that it was cool and stuff and I did it. I dyed my hair.

V: You look sexy af btw.

D: You look like a cinnamon bun. I love it.

V: Then why don't you put cream on my b-

L & R: YOU SHALL STOP YOUR FORNICATION FOR OUR PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUSCHRIST IS WATCHING YOU!

V: Damn, the best part was coming.

9. Favorite Anime.

Boku no-

Textbook: Called it.

D: Boku no Hero Academia.

Textbook: Dammit!

D: My favorite anime would be Tokyo Ghoul if they did they same thing as the Manga instead of changing the story a bit. I mean, who wouldn't want to see The Anti-Aogiri team fight against the new Aogiri leaders and members like Naki, and investigating everything about Kanou, instead of seeing someone crying because he refuses to believe that Yamori died? Me. (Also... I always thought Nami was a girl. Yet, it was a boy. I got confused too by Juuzou.)

Textbook: Sounds fair.

D: But because they did that, I will stick with Boku no Hero Academia as my favorite.

10. Favorite Wattpad book.

I would say that My Ninja Way by Textbook since I don't really remember the first fanfics that I read.

-

Yeah... This will be long. Expect the other tags (Vanille's, Lightning's and Ruby's) in about some hours.

I'm dying btw. I haven't eat anything in about thirty minutes or so... I'm starving.