Target: Kint Grant

"Oh my God..."

Sakura sighed at a sleeping Boruto. He seems to be having a good sleep, but tears would come out of his eyes every now and then.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Sakura slapped Boruto. It wa shard enough lo leave a deep red mark on his face, and the sound made an echo, waking the girls up too.

Himawari was pretending to be asleep, since she was thinking of a way to escape with Sarada and Sumire, but nothing so far.

"THE FUCK!?"

Boruto was hurt, not only because of the slap but also because of her sister not caring about him. Yup, he sensed it.

"Are you going to wake up or what?" Sakura asked with clear sarcasm on her voice. Boruto groaned in annoyance and stood up.

"What do you want?" Boruto asked.

"You see... You remember this guy on school that always said that you were like a son to him?" Sakura asked.

"Mr. Kint?"

Boruto knew what was happening, yet he wanted to know by her own mouth.

"Yeah... You gotta kill him." Sukara said with a sadistic smile.

"WHY!?" Boruto asked and threw hands.

"Because I want to know what are you willing to sacrifice in order to get what you want. You want to set them free, right? Then you need to kill the only father figure you had." Sakura said, trying to hold her laughter.

"But why him and not my actual father?" Boruto asked with sarcasm. He knew N was watching from afar.

"Good joke, now go kill him. Go!" Sakura yelled, pointing at the door. Boruto groaned and grabbed his keys from the chair.

"Remember your equipment~." Sakura said. Boruto showed her the middle finger and walked out the room.

Sakura laughed and walked to her chair, but then she remembered...

She walked to where the girls where chained and slap the girl in the middle. The black-haired girl with brightly dark eyes.

"So you are my daughter? I can't believe you've grown this much. I still remember when you were a little peabody in my arms." Sakura said. Her face had no emotion but inside she was moved by the thought of seeing her daughter again...

.

.

.

Actually, she was enjoying seeing her chained.

"You're fucking crazy, Sakura!"

"Some respect for your mother, please."

Sakura walked to the purple-haired girl and slapped her too.

"You're that guy's daughter, huh? What was his name again?" Sakura asked.

"I don't know my father, Miss" Sumire answered. She looked down to the floor and held the tears.

"So he did dissappear..." Sakura muttered.

She looked up to the only girl that was asleep... At least pretending to.

She smirked and walked to her.

"You're even stronger than him..." Sakura whispered on Himawari's ear. She heard it, and when she understood what she meant, she smirked, still pretending to be asleep.

Sakura laughed wickedly and walked to her chair in front of all the monitors. Boruto was on his motorcycle already and going off to the good ol' Konoha High School.

"Let's see how this turns out."

-

Well, it wasn't pretty at all.

Boruto was on his motorcycle, outfitted with the usual killing clothes, and a MP5 in hand. Who wouldn't be scared seeing it?

Lots of teenagers and adult started to run around, trying to escape the incoming threat, but they didn't knew it was actually an assassination rather than a shooting.

Boruto rode his motorcycle and crashed on the front door. He jumped out of it and used his Lightning Speed to go to the Counselor's office quickly, avoiding any contact with his old 'friends'.

He opened the door and aimed the sub-rifle at Mr. Kint.

He yelped as soon as he heard the door slamming and saw that a guy who was aiming at him.

He then, recognized the blonde boy who was on the door.

"Boruto!?" He yelled.

"Don't talk and make this easy. Neither of us want this to happen. If you don't resist you'll feel nothing." Boruto said. His voice was shaking, so his nervousness was obvious.

Sakura noticed this and tried to speak to him through the headset.

"Kill him, Boruto!"

"Shut up, Sakura." Boruto said. He knew that revealing who was on control of him would at least alert everyone about it.

King's eyes widened when he heard the name "Sakura". He tried to speak but Boruto pulled the trigger, aiming at the window. He broke it and Kin suddenly broke.

"Boruto! Stop!"

"Wow. You? Here?"

"You could say that... I study here."

Inojin entered the room, calm as always.

"It is a surprise to see you here." Inojin said with a smile, but it disappeared after seeing how Boruto was dressed and equipped.

"What about a 1v1 Kit PvP? You and Me. If I win, you'll go away." Inojin said, walking closer to Boruto.

"You seriously pull out a Minecraft meme in this situation?" Boruto asked,

"Yup. Blame it on Daniel who has been constantly showing us memes." Inojin said. Boruto chuckled.

"Boruto!" Sakura yelled to her mic. The saturation on the mic and the amount of bass it had made Boruto's ears bleed a bit.

"Dammit! Stop that!" Boruto grunted.

"Kill that goddamn counselor!" Sakura said.

"Don't worry... He won't get away." Boruto said. He cut off the communication with Sakura and turned off the camera on his suit. Inojin smiled and walked away.

"Same place as always." Inojin said, before walking away.

"Don't move. Not even a single inch." Boruto said, glaring at King. He nodded nervously and sat down on his chair.

Boruto walked past the door and looked around.

The school was empty and quiet. It was always full of life but now, all of that was gone.

He sighed and walked to the school's rooftop, where Inojin was waiting for him.