12 - He Runs.

EvenSarada held the boy's wet face up started to wipe it with a piece of her rose-red t-shirt. After Boruto finally got out of his... memory, he jumped away as soon as he saw Sarada's face. He didn't want to be around her.

He looked around to see Sumire and Himawari.

"Y-You've all hurt me! All of you!"

"Boruto! What's wro-"

"S-Shut up! I d-don't want to hear it! Just shut up, Sarada! You'll just hurt me even more, just like how you did in the past!"

"Y-You remember everything?"

"Everything you did to me, yes! And don't get me started on these other two! They've always tried their best to make me feel terrible, un-needed, unloved, and look at me now! I don't know why I wanted to remember so much! You all seemed to just slip into my life so easily, I couldn't stand it!"

"B-Boruto! You don't know what you're saying! Now, let's go to the infirmary!"

"No! Didn't I tell you to shut up, Sarada?! Shut up! I hate you! There! I said it! Now, to leave me alone, you'll say you hate me too, and then we can live peacefully!"

Sarada slapped him.

"You don't know what you're saying!"

Boruto was... struck with confusion.

He just got up and left, leaving his phone there.

Sarada picked up the phone and pressed the power button.

12:24

Alarm: "Tell her that you like her" 

Alarm 2: "Yes, that one"

Alarm 3: "That girl next to you. Her name is S A R A D A U C H I H A. Do it"

Inojin

We're working on making a device to get your memories back, but the problem is that...

Sarada's eyes widened.

B-Boruto likes her? Boruto Uzumaki likes Sarada Uchiha? Why? Why like Sarada when Sumire likes you?

Then, how would he like her? There's nothing special about her, - well, that's what she tells herself.

What pained her the most was that she knew this boy before his sudden disappearance. She knew exactly how she hurt him, but his loss was her gain- was what she thought back then. She began to clench onto her chest in hope of stopping the pain she felt, but it was no use. She had scared away the only boy who always had their hand out for her. Even though much hadn't happened, Sarada was still left with this aching that killed her.

That was a way of looking at it.

Sumire and Himawari followed after him on the chase, but they sadly came back, sulking.

"W-What happened?"

"H-He got away..."

Himawari coughed.

"I was wondering when the idiot would get his memories." She says, coldly.

"How could you say that?" Sumire asks.

"Because I got mine as soon as we broke out of the facility-" She cut herself off by placing her hands over her mouth.

"What facility?!" Sarada yelled. Himawari stayed quiet.