7

After Boruto went to his room, Himawari and the girls went to Himawari's room and talked about... Things.

"So, Himawari, do you like him?" Cho-Cho asked with a teasing tone on her voice.

This question made Himawari blush, like, really hard, but that didn't stop her from answering the question.

"Well, yeah, but I think he's-"

"If you don't ask him he will go away. C'mon! You always outsmart us and you can't do it on love?" Sarada said raising an eyebrow. Himawari just cuddled on the pillow she was hugging.

"She's right. You can't know if he likes you if you don't ask him" Sumire said. "Also, if he doesn't notice that you have some interest on him then he will fly away" She added.

Himawari cuddled, again, on her pillow. She was thinking how she was a bit distant from him, leaving him talking alone sometimes because she couldn't talk to him due to her shy attitude. She thought about how he would've feel that time.

"You're right. I'll ask him next time I see him" Himawari said, determination on her voice.

The girls laugh and took out the wine.

.

.

.

"Open that f'ing wine and I'm going to rush in there and take it out! No matter if you're on your underwear!" Boruto yelled from his room, which was to the other side of the hallway.

The girls were shocked, mostly Sarada and Sumire, but they giggled and hid the wine again. Cho-Cho wasn't surprised since she always thought that this house had cameras, even on the bathroom.

"Sarada, what about you? Are you going to ask him?" Cho-Cho ask. "I don't know Cho. What if he doesn't like me? What if he likes another girl?" Sarada said.

"Dont worry, Sarada" Sumire said. "Whoever you love, I'm sure that he'll see what you have when you ask him" She added. Little did she knew that it was certain person they know.

Cho-Cho looked away, nervous about how this conversation is going to end. Sarada just looked at Himawari, who was confused about this whole situation.

"Hmm? Something happened?" Sumire said.

"Oh no! Is just that we all thought about something!" Cho-Cho said, clearly nervous.

Sumire look at her like "Boi, spill it", making Sarada nervous.

Sarada sighed and prepared herself to tell the truth.

.

.

.

"I like-" Sarada's words choked on her throat.

"I like-" Once again, she choked on her words.

Taking a deep breath, she finally spoke the truth.

"I like-" She paused. "Boruto" Sarada said, confessing who her love was.

Sumire's eyes widened as a mix of anger, jealousy and sadness took over Sumire.

Anger, because she fell for the one that she knew she loved.

Jealousy, because she already made her mind. Boruto is hers.

Sadness, because she doesn't want to fight her best friend just because they like the same person.

"What should I do?" She thought.

"Should I let her be with the one she loves? which is the same person I love. Or should I be selfish and be happy with the one I love? Leaving her sad, even angry at me" She thought.

Sumire thought of this as if a train hit her head, causing a bad headache.

She grunted as she put her hands on her head.

"Sumire!" Every girl panicked and went over to see what happened to her.

She opened her eyes and what they saw on Sumire was shocking.

Her eyes...

Her eyes were naturally purple, but this time it was a dark purple color. Her eyes had red lines running to her dark purple iris, as if she was forcing her vision.

The girls gasped as Boruto came rushing through the door.

"Girls, are you okay!?" Boruto asked desperately because he thought Sakura came to attack, but when he saw the girls gathered around Sumire he let out a relieving sigh. But his eyes widened again, realizing that her eyes changed.

Boruto closed his eyes and opened them.

His eyes changed as well. This time, he had Yellow, almost Orange, eyes.

He saw Sumire's body, almost as if was X-ray. He saw blood rushing intensely into her eyes, changing into energy eventually.

He deactivated his "Sage Mode" and walked towards her.

He put a hand on her shoulder and speaker this words...

"Calm down, your friend is here"

His face had a grin widely growing.

Sumire saw this and her eyes changed as well, but the energy she generated tired her, causing her to faint.

Himawari caught her before hitting the floor.

Boruto was there, standing like and idiot. He didn't knew what to do.

"Lay her on the bed, she'll be fine" Boruto said sighing, exiting the room.

"How are you so calm about this!?" Cho-Cho asked, shocked to see their best friend calm about this whole situation.

"You wouldn't understand" Boruto said. Closing the door behind him, he went to his room.

He layed down on his bed and thought about everything that has happened for a while.

It was 11:59PM.

"What a day" He said.

When the clock marked 12:00AM, he thought what that has been on his mind for a while.

.

.

.

"She likes me"