8

Boruto thought about this the whole night.

Sarada loves Boruto.

And he loved her back.

He heard the whole conversation.

He wasn't eavesdropping, his ears were developed in a way that he could hear everything from 1km away, including his sister's room.

He couldn't stop thinking about this. It made him happy, yet confused.

"How should I feel about this?" He thought, looking at the ceiling.

"This is all confusing. Tomorrow is another day" He said cuddling and covering with his blankets.

-
Meanwhile...
-

"Sarada, what the heck just happened?" Himawari asked.

"She loves Boruto too" She said looking outside the window. She was standing there, letting the cold breeze of the night touch her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

"But-"

"Look, Cho. I don't want to fight her over a guy who we just have known for a month" Sarada said coldly.

Himawari looked away, embarrassed and somehow hurt by that.

Cho-Cho walked over to her and pat her back.

"I want to wait a little bit more. If he decides to be with her I'll be okay with that" Sarada said, looking at the stars. "I just hope that if he choose me, Sumire and I won't sever bonds" She whispered.

The girls looked at her. They sighed and went to sleep, leaving Sarada on the window looking at the starry night.

"What should I do?" Sarada thought.

She was there, looking at the stars, thinking what should she do. She didn't move not even a single bit, her whole body was still and her face was emotionless.

"Tomorrow is another day" She thought and went to sleep... After two hours of thinking.

It was 2:00AM already and she needed to rest.

She laid down on the floor and covered herself with the blankets Hima gave her. She didn't even bothered to get the sleeping bag out of the closet.

Sarada turned around and looked at Sumire. She was sleeping peacefully.

"Hope you're okay" She thought before going to sleep.

-
The next day...
-

"Salad, wake up" A voice said. It was the voice of someone who just got up from the bed.

The clock marked 8:12AM. They were late.

"Salad, please, we're going to miss the first period" The same voice said shaking gently Sarada's body.

When that voice said "Miss" and "Period" she opened her eyes and woke up as fast as possible.

"Boruto!?" Sarada asked surprised. She was wearing a pajama and a penguin hat. She looked cute.

"Salad, we need to hurry" Boruto said turning around.

"Since when do you call me Salad?" Sarada asked. She wasn't mad at all but confused, even though she liked the nickname.

"Don't you like it?" Boruto asked putting his hands behind his head, stretching a bit.

"Is not that, is just that is a bit sudden" Sarada said putting a strand of her short hair behind her ear.