Target: Kiba Inuzuka

"Okay! We'll give you the address and your tools needed and all that, then the way of fixing the problem is up to you!"

They gave him an outfit that was unneeded but cool. Since I don't want to describe it, I'll give you a picture. I know that it's Deathstroke, but imagine it all black and with no mask.

 I know that it's Deathstroke, but imagine it all black and with no mask

He then needed a vehicle. Sakura had him covered on that. She gave him a motorcycle, knowing damn well that he couldn't handle that torque.

A motorcycle with 1,700 pounds of torque. Yep. She didn't really care, since he had to do her bidding. 

He didn't stop at a single light, since he couldn't. He was going too fast. So when he saw the address, he slammed on the brakes and jumped off of the bike, which landed and stopped in the front yard of a house that could only be bought by rich people.

"Yep, this is it." Boruto said, coldly. He wanted to kill Kiba out of anger, but he was going to befriend him since he hadn't actually met him.

He then found the balcony which had an open door. He walked through it and walked down the stairs which were covered in little 3-year-old sketches.

"I understand if they do it on the walls, but the stairs? How much time does this kid have?" Boruto thought before realizing that they have all of the time in the world. Think about it: This child is most likely younger than the age of 5, so they hold no responsibilities whatsoever.

Then, Boruto saw the happy family resting on the couch, watching what looked to be a kids' show. Kiba and the supposed mother went into the kitchen to do something, and Boruto took this as a chance to get into the living room. He knew the kid would start crying, to which it did, and Boruto placed a finger onto its mouth. The child was a little girl; maybe the age of 2 or 3, she already had long and beautiful dark hair, and it had the mother's lavender eyes.

"Ugh. It's her." Boruto thought.

When the kid started crying, the two parents rushed back into the to see a man holding their child, brushing his hand across her cheek.

"W-Who are you?" Kiba yells.

"That's the first question you have? Not why I'm holding your child right now?" Boruto asks, putting the child down. They knew that he really didn't want to fight, but Kiba being Kiba, he charged Boruto, only to end up on the floor.

Then, Boruto looked at the woman, angrily.

"Hello, Kuriko," Boruto says rather harshly. "Or Hinata. It used to be Hinata, but then you gave up your children for money."

"B-Boruto! It wasn't like that! I had no control for what happened to you and Himawari! Naruto didn't give me a say in anything!"

"So you don't fight for your children, Hinata?"

Silence fell upon the room.

"I might kill Kiba just so you feel pain."

"W-What?! Please! Please don't take another thing from me!" Hinata pleads.

"Listen, Hinata. You made a mistake, and that was giving away your children. Now, your new husband's company doesn't seem to be on good terms with Sakura's, so fix that or he dies. I'd prefer if he doesn't die so he could see his child age, so fix the fucking company. I'm done here."

Boruto made his way to the door before stopping.

"What's her name?" Boruto asks.

"Who?"

"My step-sister."

"Hana. Hana Hyuga- Inuzuka."

"I'll remember it."

Boruto gave the child his necklace then left. He got onto the bike and made his way back.

"Wack." Sakura says, disappointed on how easy he handled that.

" Sakura says, disappointed on how easy he handled that