3

Boruto began to run with Himawari on his arms. The police officers and the drones noticed them and aimed at them. Boruto jumped.

The police started to shoot at him. Himawari, scared, didn't notice that she activated a shield that protected them from the bullets. Boruto gave him a smile. Himawari smiled as well but it was a nervous smile.

Boruto was jumping from one drone to another, he was trying to reach one helicopter that was flying near them. He wasn't able to use his Lightning Speed because he was running out of energy.

"Protocol 60-100. Set the drones on Self-destruct mode" The General said. The officers did it and the drones started to fly towards Boruto and Himawari.

"Hima! Watch out!" Boruto said. Himawari yelp and the Shield deactivated. "Damn!" The drones exploded in front of Boruto and Himawari.

-

"Sir, it seems we got them" One officer said. He had a radar on his hands showing no threats nearby.

"Great, we lost two of our best experiments" The General said face-palming.

"But we still have 'that' experiment" One scientist said walking towards them.

"You're right. Let's hope that this experiment goes well" The general said.

Suddenly, rain started to pour from the sky. Lightnings filling the sky. Thunders were heard all over the place.

"What is happening?" The General said.

A yell was heard.

-

Boruto survived and used his energy reserves. It was painful for him but he still managed to resist it.

Boruto bolted towards the helicopter with a fainted Himawari on his arms.

Everyone was shocked. Boruto survived a direct hit that a normal human wouldn't survive easily, but that's where they're wrong. They are NOT normal humans.

Boruto reached the edge of the helicopter's door and hold on tight, the water wasn't making this easy. He made an effort and tried to get Himawari on the helicopter. He made it, the door was open.

Boruto, then, tried to pick himself up and get on the helicopter. He struggled, but he made it. He grabbed Himawari and carried her towards the seats. Boruto laid Himawari on the seats while he grabbed a load for his gun.

He walked towards the pilot cabin and prepared his gun. He turned the pilot's seat around and noticed it was empty, he was confused.

"S-stay away!" A voice said from behind him. It was the pilot, he was pointing at Himawari's head with a gun. "Stay calm, we can make this the easy way" Boruto said dropping his gun. "Easy way my ass" The pilot said as he tightened his grip on the gun, prepared to pull the trigger.

"Listen, I'm not going to kill you. Just leave" Boruto said pointing at one parachute. The pilot looked at the parachute and spaced out for a moment.

The helicopter was heading towards the Military Base. The pilot knew it, he just wanted to buy some time so the military forces can capture Bolt and Sun.

-

"Sir, the helicopter Bolt and Sun are in is heading towards the Military Base" Said an officer looking at the radar.

"Good, Connect with the Military Base" The General said holding a mic.

The officers did as he said and the Military base answered their call as fast as they could.

"Hello? General, Bolt and Sun are heading this way" A voice said through the speaker.

"I know. Prepare everything, you are going to capture them"

"Yes Sir" The voice said.

They disconnected.

"Now, let's wait" The General said.

-

"I-I" The pilot stuttered. Bolt was running out of patience.

"Listen! Jump now or die!" Bolt said grabbing his gun from the floor and aimed at the pilot.

He got closer to the pilot and aimed at his head. "O-okay" The pilot said grabbing a parachute nervously and putting it on his back.

He looked at Boruto and opened the door. Boruto gave him a killing glare and pushed the pilot off the helicopter.

Boruto sighed and closed the door before sitting down on the pilot's seat. His eyes widened.

He realized it was on Automatic and the address was a military base near the border. He turned the Automatic option off and manually changed the GPS. He put the address of Inojin's house and turned the helicopter around.

"One last thing" Boruto said. He destroyed the tracker so no one could see them nor follow them.

Boruto looked at Himawari and sighed.

"I hope you can live a normal life with him" Boruto said.

He flied all the way towards a forest without being detected. The forest they landed in was near Inojin's house, almost 2 Km away.

Himawari waked up.

"Big Brother, where are we?"

"Near a friend's house. We are going there"

"Okay" Himawari said.

-

20 minutes passed. They walked until they reached a park near Inojin's house.

"Inojin's house should somewhere around here" Boruto said.

"Big Brother, are you sure about this?"

"Yeah"

Himawari saw Boruto's face.

He was smiling.