4

"Big Brother"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember how we used to be before we turned into this? Physically?"

Boruto thought for a while.

Boruto and Himawari were walking all the way to Inojin's house. The GPS said that it was 5 minute away.

Boruto was wearing a cap and sunglasses he buyed while Himawari was only wearing sunglasses. They were hiding, just in case.

"I don't exactly know" Boruto said. He chuckled.

Himawari took out a broken mirror that she had on her pocket. She took it when she was alone on the streets while Boruto was fighting. She looked at herself.

"I look like a teenager yet I don't feel like one" Himawari said. "This is the body they used to be my vessel?" She asked.

Boruto lowered his head at the thought.

"I think" He said. "Let's not talk about this now, okay?"

"Okay" Himawari said.

They stopped in front of one house. The GPS said they arrived to their destiny.

"It should be here"

It was a big house. A white house that had splashes of every color here and there. The front yard was filled with different kinds of flowers. Sunflowers caught Himawari's attention.

"This guy must be an artist" Boruto said.

"I actually like it" Himawari said looking around.

"Let's go" Boruto said walking towards the door. "Oh, okay" Himawari said.

They pressed the button at the door's side. It caused a bell to ring.

Boruto and Himawari waited until a blonde guy with pale skin opened the door. Inojin Yamanaka.

He looked at them and realized they were Boruto and Himawari Uzumaki immediately.

"Hello. Come in, please" Inojin said in a fancy tone.

"Hi!" Himawari said with a smile on her face and a playful tone on her voice. Boruto stayed silent and just nooded at Inojin.

They went inside the house and made their way to the living room. Inojin followed them after locking the door and closing every curtain in the house.

"Here we are, Yamanaka" Boruto said. "What is your plan?"

"Straight to the point, huh?" Inojin said. "Let me tell you that there's no trick nor a price. I just want to help you"

"Why's that?"

"Because I know about the experiments. I tracked your phone and called you because I want to help you escape that hell. Nobody deserves to live as a weapon"

"Hn" Boruto said. Inojin chuckled realizing the irony of the situation.

"And how are you going to help us?" Himawari asked.

"Himawari, you're going to be known as a 15 years old girl that moved here with her brother, Boruto"

"Okay"

"Boruto, you're going to be a 17 years old boy that move here to finish his studies and follow his dream. Your sister is with you because you want to protect her"

Boruto chuckled. He remembered when Himawari activated that shield that protected him from the bullets, realizing the irony.

"Okay, Inojin, but what about our names?"