6

"Ouch!"

A voice said. It was the voice of a guy with a ponytail that just got slapped with a pie by a blonde boy whose face is covered with cake.

Inojin rested, panting because he runned almost 5 km without resting. Boruto appeared behind him, with cake still on his face, and...

.

.

.

Took out a pie and slapped Inojin's face with it. Now they're faces were all covered in icing and pie. People gathered where the boys were and laughed a bit.

"Nothing to see here! Just a birthday boy hanging out with his friends!" Boruto said to the crowd.

Wasabi and the boys arrived just in time to see their faces and laugh at them.

"Boruto" Metal Lee said catching Boruto's attention.

"Your Netflix history..." Denki said.

"Is going to have musicals, dramatic romance, and cringe movies in it" Iwabe finished.

"Sarada and the other girls took Mitsuki too. His innocence, Boruto, save it" Wasabi said.

Boruto's eyes widened at the thought. He knew Sarada loved Twilight, but what shocked him was the fact that his bank information was written on a paper sticked on the fridge because he forgets about it, like, all the time. He knew that they were going to use it and Himawari isn't strong enough to stop them.

He wiped the cake out of his face and quickly sprinted to his house. It took him about 5 minutes because he used his Lightning Speed when nobody saw him.

He slammed the door open and found the girls and Mitsuki watching High School Musical. The movie was over already and "We're All In This Together" began to play. He arrived just in time to stop them from using his money to buy movies he will never watch.

"Well, at least you didn't buy anything. That movie was free" Boruto said. "Big Brother, help me" Himawari mouthed. Mitsuki was enjoying the movie, so he just sang along.

"Oh, Boruto" Sarada said. "Wanna join?" Cho-Cho said smirking. Boruto looked at her like "No, thanks".

"Umm..." Boruto said uncomfortable. Mitsuki kept singing without any reason causing everyone to look at him like "Bruh".

Boruto sighed and went to the kitchen.

He took the paper with his bank information and put it on his pocket. He opened the fridge only to find a giant cake, bigger than the first one. "So you planned this the whole time? Glad that I pie'd your face" Boruto thought.

-
Meanwhile...
-

Inojin and Shikadai sneezed at the same time.

"Someone's talking about me" Inojin and Shikadai said, sweatdropping because they knew who was talking about them.

-
Back to Boruto's House
-

The movie ended and the girls got up because they knew Boruto will not see one of those movies.

Boruto took out the cake from the fridge and put it on the table.

"I see you found the real cake" Sumire said giggling.

"I hate you guys" Boruto said groaning, annoyed because this was going to be remembered until they die.

"I-" Sarada stopped for a second. "We love you too, Boruto" Sarada said with a barely noticeable blush on her face.