Boruto VS Inojin

Clash!

Boruto and Inojin jumped backwards as a clash of metal happened between their weapons.

"Inojin. Where did you get that sword?" Boruto asked, looking at Inojin eye to eye. Inojin scoffed and put his sword over his shoulder.

Let's say I got prepared for this." Inojin said, calmly.

Boruto frowned and charged at him while he was off guard. Inojin noticed Boruto charging at him and moved a little bit to the left.

"Bye." Inojin said, waving at him.

Boruto's eyes widened and tripped on the edge of the building. He reacted and threw a grappling hook to the roof and held on to it.

"Kyaaa!" Boruto yelled as he applied as much force as he could to jump back. He did a flip and landed on the roof safely.

"Wow. You've practived." Inojin said. Boruto scoffed and studied the situation.

"He's agile. I gotta outsmart him." Boruto thought. He grabbed his UZI and aimed at Inojin.

"There." Boruto said, smirking like an idiot. Inojin smirked as well and dropped his sword.

"You won... I guess." Inojin said while looking past him. Boruto noticed this and turned around to see what was it.

To his surprise, a boy with blonde hair and scarred arms charged at him with such speed that not even a human could reach.

Boruto was sent flying by it and this guy jumped in the air to combo him.

He punched Boruto in the gut and kicked his face hard into the ground. The guy landed on Inojin's side and they both high five'd.

"Ugh!" Boruto grunted. He tried to pick himself up from the crater he was on, but the pain on his body couldn't let him move not even a single muscle.

Then, Boruto remembered his reserves.

Gray clouds started to surround the area, as rain started to pour from the sky. Thunders started to roar throughout the whole city.

Then, Boruto extended his hand to the sky and summoned a thunder.

"Kawaki. This isn't any good." Inojin said, looking at Boruto.

Kawaki nodded silently as he watched Boruto's abilities. He can do all of that, but he doesn't remember how. His head started to hurt.

"Ugh!" Kawaki grunted. Inojin looked at him and sighed.

"Not again." He thought.

"Kawaki. Go back to your house. I'll handle this." Inojin said. Kawaki's eyes started twitch as a denial to Inojin's request. Inojin sighed and just let him be.

Meanwhile, Boruto's reserve started to flow through his body..

How does this work? You may ask. Well, let me explain.

Boruto summons a thunderstorm, which fill the air with electricity and humidity. Boruto's body starts to absorb those properties in the air, creating energy on his body.

This process hurts a lot. That's why Boruto doesn't use this technique in battle, unless it's required so.

"I gotta win this fight!" Boruto thought as he picked himself up from the ground and stood up proudly.

Inojin looked at him directly and charged at him. He calculated the jump and he would land on Boruto if he doesn't move. Inojin's guesses point that Boruto is going to charge at him as well.

He grabbed his sword and put it on a stabbing position on his hands. He pointed to Boruto's shoulder.

Boruto saw this and thought of his comeback. Now that his reserves were full, he could kill him.

Kawaki looked at the scene and jumped off the building as well.

Inojin was near Boruto and when he was bout to stab him in the shoulder, Boruto summoned an electricity shield that deflected everything around him. Inojin saw it and dropped his sword immediately, preventing a shockwave.

Inojin was sent flying by the electric shield and rolled on the ground a couple of times. He crashed into a wall and fell unconscious.

Kawaki landed on safe ground and saw Inojin on the wall behind him. He looked at Boruto, who had an electric shield around him, with pure hate.

"You're disgusting." Kawaki said, charging at Boruto.

His shield prevented Kawaki from approaching him, but Kawaki's will stood strongerand broke the shield with one of his hidden abilities. Absorption.

He absorbed Boruto's shield and used the electricity that he absorbed as a boost, channeling the electricity on to his fist.

Boruto was caught off guard. He didn't had time to react before Kawaki punched him, so he felt the electric fist of Kawaki.

Kawaki screamed in pain but he continued channeling the electricity on to his fist, hurting Boruto even more.

The barrier of sound broke, as Boruto was sent flying thousands of miles away from that place.

Buildings and structures were destroyed by Boruto's flying and unconscious body. He landed on a river, to which he was sinking on.

Kawaki gasped for air as his body started to burn. His skin had severe burns, specifically on his arm.

He didn't care about the pain at all, so he walked with the little strength he had to check on Inojin.

He was alive, surprisingly.

"I gotta get out of here." Kawaki thought, grabbing Inojin and carrying him on his back. He, then, walked to his house a couple of blocks away.

Meanwhile...

"I can't believe he lost!' Sakura exclaimed, punching her throne.

"Wasn't that K?" Sai asked as he saw the footage of Boruto being clapped.

"Yes, it was!" Sakura yelled louder. Sai flinched.

"Sai... I have a job for you." Sakura said, breathing deeply to calm herself.

"Yes?" Sai said, bowing.

"Go and kill that bitch of Ino." Sakura said, crushing a pen.

Sai's eyes widened, but he hid his surprise.

"Yes, m'lady." He said, walking away.

"You better do it." Sakura said. She got up from her chair and walked to where the girls were.

"Sarada. Sumire. Himawari. Wake up." Sakura said, slapping each one of them.

"What!?" They all asked.

"You are about to be tortured. As soon as he returns, you can prepare yourselves for the show." She said, pushing a button that opened a trap door beside her.

From that trap door, a table appeared. Torture tools were on that table. Gasoline, scissors, lighters, snakes, knives, painful sex toys, etc. A paradise for sadistics atually.

The girls saw it all and began to panic. Himawari stayed calm about this situation.

Sakura, noticing that, got closer to her.

"No exceptions." She whispered on her ear. Himawari eyes widened in shock and began to panic too.

They all began to shake and move their bodies to break free, but they were able to.

"Keep doing that all day. You won't escape." Sakura said. She began to laugh maniacally as she walked away, leaving the girls contemplating the tools that they were going to "test".