9

"Interesting"

A man stood up there, waiting for a bus. He had sunglasses and a fedora hat on his head.

This guy... Was mysteriously spying Boruto and Sarada. Why? Nobody knows.

"That blonde boy is going to have a beating" That man said. He walked away and disappeared in the distance.

-
Back to Boruto and Sarada
-

"Boruto, why did you wait for me?" Sarada asked caressing her cheek. Hiding a blush, that girl was flustered.

"I told you. I couldn't let you be alone in my house, missing school just because you had a bad night worried about Sumire" Boruto said scratching the back of his neck. He looked at Sarada and pat her head. "You were always a good student. Besides, you have a perfect score so it would be a shame to break it" Boruto said, unaware that it was late already. 10:00AM.

How much time they were in Boruto's house? A lot. Let's say that Sarada has a bad timing when taking a bath. Let's not talk about eating

"I see" Sarada said.

They were silent for a moment.

It was an irony what was happening. The perfect girl walking with a guy that seems to be a serious guy, that has nothing to do with school. This clicked a thought in Sarada's mind.

"Boruto, why aren't you a good grader? As far as I know, you were always good at everything, even math" Sarada asked. "If you have knowledge, why don't you get good grades? Himawari is the best student on her classes and she says that you were the one that taught her everything she knows" Sarada asked.

Boruto didn't know what to answer. Their knowledge came from a database resting on their minds, which allowed them to access it at any moment. But Boruto didn't even tried get good grades... He didn't like to draw that much of attention.

Sarada was always asked to do things and counsel everyone due to her being the best student out of everyone on her classes, only matched by Sumire. Boruto didn't want to be asked things and be the center of attention, that's why he kept a low profile and be an average student.

"I don't know, maybe I'm not that good, actually. But why are you asking? Want another rival other than Sumire?" Boruto said, playfully.

"No, idiot. I mean that you can at least try. I think you don't want to draw that much of attention" Sarada said.

"Touché" Boruto said. "I'll think about it. Maybe we can be rivals in that matter" Boruto said.

Sarada chuckled and kept walking with him. They were near from the school by now.

You may be asking why Sarada asked this. Well, let's say that she was worried about him and she wanted him to succeed in life. Not that much of importance.

-

10 minutes later, they arrived to their destination. Konoha High School.

They waved goodbye at each other and went to their respective classes.

Boruto was in Science class with Namida and Cho-Cho while Sarada was in Literature class with Sumire and Wasabi.

The other ones were free for now because they had a meeting with the school counselor. Mr. Kint Grant.

-
Let's see how are they doing...
-

Lots of yawns.

Shikadai was bored, playing with Yodo's hair. Inojin was talking with Denki and Metal about what was this meeting about. Also, Mitsuki was talking with Shinki and Iwabe.