2

"So, Inojin huh? What do you want?"

"I want to be friends with you, listen to this, I'll give you everything you need, shelter, food, everything"

"How do I know that I can trust you?"

"I know you don't trust me, but listen to this, you and your sister will have the opportunity to live a normal life"

"How is that possible?"

"You'll disguise, use another identity"

"Let me think about it, Inojin"

"Well then, I'll message you my address if you ever accept to my offer"

"How do you know I won't kill you?"

"You won't, I know"

"I see"

"See you later, Boruto"

And with that he hunged up.

Now back to the killing

While Boruto was talking with Inojin some units managed to surround him with S.W.A.T Trucks and snipers on the roofs.

"Wanna do this the good way or the bad way?" Boruto yelled. Every unit tightened their grip on their weapons. "I see it's the bad way"

"Bolt, you're a weapon that must be used to bring justice. Cease your killing rampage and we will use you in order to create peace for this country"

Boruto started to make something with his hand, he united the thumb and the Ring finger.

"No"

Boruto touched the ground causing lava to appear from the floor surrounding the whole area. The units were terrified but it was their last chance to capture Boruto so they opened fire.

Boruto was dodging every single bullet and stopping some by punching the air. The snipers were targeting at him, reading his movements. One sniper shot and Boruto redirected it directly at the snipers's head by catching the bullet and throwing it to him.

By now the lava was starting to consume the whole place, making building fall because of the heat. It was hot as hell

Boruto jumped and used his Lightning Speed to escape that place. He stopped on a building that was out of the danger zone.

Boruto looked behind and noticed all the building went down and the units were consumed by the lava. "You got a honorable death, trying to protect your country and being loyal to what you believed" He said bowing down. "But you must understand that not only you can preach about peace and justice" He said remembering his sister. He imagined the death she had. "I will do your bidding, Sakura. I know you're listening and let me tell you that I have a price, and you'll have to pay that price. Our freedom" He said.

Boruto sighed and looked at the city, it was filled with police officers, helicopters and drones flying trying to find something. Boruto entered the building and tried to make an escape plan.

"The whole city is filled with drones, if I destroy them they'll know the location the drone was destroyed and they'll find me, I must avoid contact with that"

Suddenly the sound of breaking glass filled the air.

"Show yourself!" Boruto said getting up from the ground and preparing his gun.

A little girl appeared from behind a door and began to cry. "Momma" was all that she said between her sobs and crying.

Boruto put his gun down and walked towards the girl. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Everything is going to be okay, go down and exit this building" Boruto said.

"The police will take you to your Momma"

The little girl was scared but she still obeyed.

Boruto looked at the little girl while she was going down the stairs. He imagined Himawari, playing and laughing on the park.

"I wish you could have a normal life with me" Boruto said. He, then, remembered what Inojin told him.

He took out his phone and looked at Inojin's address. "This is at the other side of the country, we're on New York" He said looking at the address, it reads California. "I need to take a plane, but how?" He was planning on doing something but it was risky and dangerous.

"I guess I have no choice, if I want Hima to have a normal life then some deaths need to be done first"

He went to the building's roof and cautiously watched the street where Hima is hiding in, it was empty. "It's my opportunity"

He jumped and used his Lightning Speed again to reach Himawari's location.

Himawari was playing with a wooden stick pointing at some rocks. She sighed.

Boruto, then, appeared out of nowhere causing Himawari to yelp.

"Don't worry, it's me" Boruto said trying to calm Himawari down.

"Oh"

"Hima, we can escape, but we need to do something first" Boruto said.

Himawari was intrigued at his brother's idea.

"What are you planning to do?"

"We need to steal a helicopter" Boruto said with a serious tone.

"Woah, but how are you going to do that?"

"Wait and you'll see" Boruto said. He smiled at Himawari.

Himawari couldn't help but stare at his brother, she never saw him like that.

"Let's go!" Boruto said carrying Himawari.

An with that, Boruto began to run at the police officers.

-

Great, I finished this short chapter.

I will work on this story and try to publish one chapter every week.

I hope you enjoyed.

See ya <3