Target: Sakura Haruno

Boruto arrived shortly after that, and seeing that Sakura was sitting in his chair made him clench his fists.

"Why can't you just be a pet like I've asked?!" Sakura yelled, standing and staring at him. Boruto noticed the foul smell of gasoline and sadly sighed. The scraping of metal against one another made him cover his ears.

"Sakura."

The woman turned towards the boy, stopping in the process. Her eyes widened when she saw.

He was taking his clothes off.

"Before you ask, no, I am not a pervert," Boruto began, hiding his amusement.
"This is simply a means to distract you." He said, his member springing out of his pants.
"As this next attack would've destroyed my clothes anyway."

And then, Boruto slammed his hands onto the ground, stopping every girl from checking out his length. It wasn't a very shocking thing that he would try something like this, but she just couldn't help but compare his to Sasuke-

She felt a shock shoot straight through her skull before insane pain conquered her head.

"What have you done?!" she yelled out, on her knees while holding her head.

Boruto, who had just put his clothes back on, got on a knee and lifted the girl's head by her chin.

"I've been working on that ever since I broke out of that prison you encased me and my kin in. It's never been useful in any situation, but it seemed to work out in this one. Lemme explain," Boruto started.

"When Kawaki overpowered my electricity shield, I realized just how weak I truly was. If I couldn't beat him, how would I beat you?"
"At this point, the only reason I'm here is for these three idiots that I somehow still love. That's what I tell myself to make myself remember that I DO actually give a damn about them."
"But part of me wants to kill them myself for the amount of pain I had before my death. It all just makes me laugh."
"So, everyone knows that in order to be truly strong, you must have something to love. I guess I'll never be strong, because I don't love anything in this world."
"So I decided to train when I first got out. When I unplugged myself from that damn septic tank, I realized that all of those things I felt were nothing but programmed feelings. Why else would I beg YOU, PROJECT BLOSSOM OF ALL PEOPLE, to stab ME in the throat?!"
"I'm miserable, that's why."
"But you see, I'm still here. You don't see me with a company that hides all of the dirty shit that I do. You don't see me taking girls I 'love' and threatening their lives so I could gain something from it. You don't see me rubbing it into your faces that I have problems."
"And that's why, no matter what you do, I will ALWAYS be better than you, Sakura Haruno. No matter how far you climb, I'll go higher. No matter how hard you hit me, I'll get back up. No matter how many miles you run, I'll push myself until I've ran farther than you could ever dream of doing."
"And no matter how hard you train your toys, you will NEVER be able to erase the name 'Bolt' from your life."
"I am Subject 26, Born on November 16, 2012. I am Boruto Uzumaki, better known as Project Bolt. I have broken all 218 Protocols in your foolish company, and if you think I'll be killed so easily, you have been mistaken. I have returned before, don't be surprised when I do it again."

And he drove his boot to the side of her face.

"Trash." he said before standing once again.

Sakura stood slowly, her vision literally fucked. She growled and rubbed her forehead and she could tell that it was blood on her fingers.

"SASORI!" she yelled, and a shot was heard. Then another. Then two more. Knowing what was happening, he flipped the table near him before cutting the girls from their restraints and safely getting them behind cover.