10

"So, Yamanaka, what's the thing you wanted to talk with me?" Boruto asked, eager to knew what happened.

"Sakura is searching for you" Inojin said. Boruto looked calm yet he was worried inside.

"Himawari..." Boruto thought. He wanted to protect her.

"Inojin, are you ready for this little project of ours?" Boruto asked.

"Yeah!" Inojin said.

-
Meanwhile...
-

"Wow, Sakura, we managed to shorten the time for this" N said, looking at a screen. "Yeah, we don't know what happened" Sai said.

Sakura smirked inside her tube filled with liquid. Think of it as an incubator.

A machine made a beep, then printed a piece of paper.

It reads:

"You guys better find that Bolt. I didn't want to trust that task to K but since I'm here..."

Sai sighed and looked at Sakura.

"Sakura, it was the only way. In two months there'll be a massacre only Bolt could survive. Bolt is a genetically altered human, he'll know how to recognize it" Sai said. "My son is there" He thought.

Another piece of paper came out of the machine.

"And how do you know that he's there?"

"I tried to track him down and we came to a conclusion" N said.

"My son, Inojin, was involved with Boruto's escape. We found some messages and everything tells me that he's living near them" Sai said.

"And if he wants to be undercover, he must go to school due to his age. He looks like a 16 or 17 years old boy so you know" N continued.

A piece of paper.

"I see where you're going"

"See the point?" Sai said. "We'll get him in no time. Just wait and you'll kill two birds with one stone" N said.

Piece of- you know what? I'm just going to say "Sakura said" everytime she speaks through the machine. You know the deal with this.

"My infinite power and a project who will help me conquer this world... Perfect" Sakura said.

-
Back to Boruto...
-

"Boruto... This project will get your memories from your previous life back. Are you sure about this?" Denki asked.

"Yeah... I want to know" Boruto said.

They all looked concerned about this. The boys didn't knew what was going to happen if he gets his memories back, but if they do then they'll get a chance of knowing what happened when they stayed with Sakura before their death.

"Well, Boruto, let's talk about this after school" Shikadai said. "Yeah, let's bring the girls too. They might help" Inojin said.

"Thank you guys" Boruto said.

They all fist bumped before they go to classes again.