Prologue

(Thoughts)"speech"

Raven P.O.V~

I was walking home coming back from a mission when I heard a faint noise coming from an ally way I walked over and entered the ally and saw a box where there was a sound similar to a baby crying. I walked over and opened the box to see a baby boy with E/C eyes, H/C hair, and berth mark like this his tummy crying his eyes out.

 I walked over and opened the box to see a baby boy with E/C eyes, H/C hair, and berth mark like this his tummy crying his eyes out

 I felt like I had seen that mark some wear else. Then it hit me that was the mark of one of the three who had the nine tails sealed in them. Evan, if he had a third of the nine-tailed fox in him, that's not an ensue to leave him abandoned her alone. I picked him up in my arms and tried to comfort him.

Raven:" There there, Raven's here."

The little infant looked into my eyes and stopped crying, and he smiled at me. Seeing that smile just melted my heart. I knew I couldn't leave him here. So I took him with me and stared on the trip home.

Raven:(Looks like Yang is going to have a younger brother. I better give him a name then.)

Raven:" How about Y/N."

The little infant smiled at me again; witch melted my heart even more. I opened a portal and stepped threw it.

Raven: (Welcome to your new home little Y/N.)

Tai P.OV~

Raven wisent home yet, and I was getting worried. I was pacing back and fortieth getting increasingly concerned. Qrow her brother was trying to calm me down, but it relay wisent helping.

Qrow: "Tai, I'm sure she is just fine, probably just running late."

Taiyag: "Or she could be extremely hurt with both of her legs broken, and she could be-"

Qrow: " Dude, just chill! She is probably fine. So just chill have a drink and wait for her to come back."

Taiyang: " *sigh* Qrow you probably right I'm probably just overreacting-"

just then, a red portal opened and out stepped Revan holding a baby.

Qrow: " Revan, where have you been, Tai, has been worried sick about you."

Raven: " Thanks for the concern Tai but I just picked up something unexpended ."

Taiyang: " so what's with the baby."

Raven: " I'm so glad you asked Tai, Qrow says Hello to Y/N Branwen "

Taiyang: " So you picked up a baby, why we have little Yang in the other room?"