My old family

Y/n P.O.V~

Y/n P.O.V~

Me, Ruby and Yang were in the elevator being taken up to Ozpin's office. Ruby and Yang were both glowing with happiness, but something was off about the situation. What would Ozpin need to call me about that wouldn't concern my team? I guess I will have to wait and see. The elevator finally stopped, and we stepped off into Ozpins office, and I saw them.

Tai:"...Son..."

Rage was bubbling up from the deepest darkest part of my soul as all of the repressed memories of abuse came flooding to the surface.

Y/n:" ...You..."

"

My fists we trembling in anger when I saw the two of them

My fists we trembling in anger when I saw the two of them. Summer attempted to walk towards me, but I stopped her.

Y/n:" Stay right where you are!"

Summer:" Y/n it's me your-"

Y/n:" Shut it, you bitch!"

Tai:" S-son look w-we-"

Y/n:" Shut up, you have no right to call me that after what you did!"

Summer:" L-look I know what we did was wrong but-"

Y/n:" Oh, you know. You know! Did you not know when you treated like a fucking punching bag!"

Ozpin:" I'm sorry what?!"

Tai:" Ozpin, it's nothing!"

???:" BULLSHIT!!"

I turned my head to see that my brother had yelled out against my abusers. He was also standing with my parents and Kakashi Sensei.

Y/n:" ...Mom...Dad..."

Tai:" Who are you?"

Dad:" I'm his father."

Dad then walks to Tai, getting very close to him.

Dad:" So you're the fucker who abused my child."

Mom then rushed to me, checking me all over for injuries.

Mom:" Oh, honey, are you alright they didn't hurt you, did they."