The fall

Y/n P.O.V~

I was sitting in my room thinking about what to do about Ruby and Yang. I gazed at my headband, still tied to the headboard of my bed. I smiled and put it in my pocket as I sighed and got my lazy ass of bed. I decided to watch the tournament to make myself feel better. I exited the dorm and walked to the stadium, and took a seat. Penny ruby's friend and Pyrrha both stepped into the arena. Penny smiled as her swords went towards Pyrrha, but she dodged them and tried to attack Penny directly as Penny brought her swords back as the clashed with Pyrrha's spear. The swords that Penny was using started shoot lazers or something at Pyrrha as she jumped over the shots. Their weapons clashed as I heard Nora very loudly yell.

Nora:" Go, Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha attacked Penny getting several direct hits on Penny, and Penny jumped out of the way of her attacks. Penny's swords shot Pyrrha's weapons out of her hands, and Pyrrha desperately tried calling her weapons back to her via her semblance, but Penny's swords knocked them away. Penney's swords surrounded her in a formation ready to shoot them at her opponent. Pyrrha's expression was one of pear shock as she backed away out of fear. Penny launched her swords at Pyrrha as Pyrrha, but she used her semblance and sent the blades back, but the wire that was attached to the back of her swords wrapped around her arms and waist as her body tear apart. I gasped in shock as she didn't have flesh and blood she had what looked like metal insides, and her body fell back as her pupils dilated. The screen recording and broadcasting turned red, and there was a black chess piece in the middle.

???: "This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians but are, in reality, nothing more than men. Our academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First, a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or maybe this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong, but I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"

My hands were shaking. I didn't know who to trust anymore; I then realized that all the negative emotions would attract the Grimm. I cursed to myself as I rushed out of the arena as I began looking for my teammates before the Grimm could get here.

Blake P.O.V~

I was running around BeaconVale, slaughtering Grimm every chance I could. I was working so hard to kill all the Grimm and protect everyone. I shot a Grimm, and I started running, looking around for more and right as I passed the cafeteria. I saw him.

Adam:" Running away again?"

My eyes widened in shock as I backed away from my ex.

Adam:" Is that what you have become my love a coward."

Blake:" Why are you doing this?"

Adam:" We were going to change the world together, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution."