Taking care of a monkey and hanging out with Blake

Y/n P.O.V~

I was waling to the mess hall or cafeteria to get some. I was just waling up to the door and I heard screaming and things being thrown around in there. I opened up the door to see Sun and some guy with blue hair watching in shock at something. I walked over to see what they were watching.

Y/n:" Hey sun whats u-"

My face turns to shock as I see the absolute chaos that's going on.

*Time skip to after the food fight brought to you by Chibi Y/n pratcieing the Storm Resengun*

The lunch  room as absolutely covered in food. I wiped a brownie of my face and ate it. Ms. goodwitch was using her magic to put everything back in order. We all then took a seat.

Blake:" So Sun who's this guy?

Sun:" Oh this Neptune everyone. Neptune this Ruby ,Weiss, Blake , Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora and Y/n."

Ruby:" Hi."

Weiss:" Greetings."

Blake:" Hello."

Yang:" Sup."

Jaune:" Hi."

Pryyha:" Hello."

Ren:" Hi."

Nora:" HI!"

Y/n:" Yo."

We all then talked for awhile until Sun asked a question witch shattered my hart completely.

Sun:" Blake do you want to be my girl friend?"

My hart shattered at the question. I was going to ask Blake out. Eventually once I worked up the courage.

Y/n:" ( Please don't say yes. Please don't say yes.)

Blake:" Sure."

I wanted to rip my hart out of my chest and dance on it. I was holding back tears. I then took out my scroll and looked at it.

Y/n:" Whelp look at the time i gotta go."

Blake:" OK by-"

I didn't let her finish I just ran out of the cafeteria. I quickly ran into my dorm , lied down on my bed and cried silently.

Naruto P.O.V~

I was walking back from training with Kurama in my mind scape in the park. I opened the door to my dorm to see Y/n lying down face first on his bed.

Naruto:( Well that's not something you see everyday.)

I walked over to my brother sat on his beside him.

Naruto:" Y/n whats wrong you can talk me man I'm your brother."

Y/n sits up to revel that his eyes are red and puffy and tears staining his cheeks. I'm just absolutely shocked at this because Y/n has not cried in years.

Naruto:" Y/n are you okay?"

Y/n shook his head no. I placed my right on hand on his shoulder.

Naruto:" Y/n whats wrong?"