Forever Falls Field trip

Y/n P.O.V~

Me and the team had been staying at beacon for a few weeks now and it was going pretty well. I and a great new reading buddy in Blake. Naruto insisted that I try to give Ruby and Yang a chance but as far as I'm concerned they still don't know who I am and they never will. They think I think of them as friends but I still want to kill them but I'm not gonna if I do I will be worse then them. I was reading with Blake in the library when see asked me something.

Blake:" Hey Y/n?"

Y/n:" Yes Blake."

Blake:" Do you like cats?"

Y/n:" Why yes Blake I love cats."

Her face became red for some unknown reason.

Y/n:" Hey Blake are you okay your face is red."

Blake:" Y-yeah I-I'm fine."

I then place my forehead on hers.

Y/n:" Are you sure Blake.  l don't want to see you sick or something?"

She blushes and pushes my head away.

Blake:" Yeah I'm fine."

We then go back to reading and classes go as they normally do.  I was in Goodwitch's class watching Jaune get his ass kicked by Cardin. I'm not gonna lie It's really hard to watch. Cardin was over whelming  Jaune with his mace whale was losing aura and fast. Cardin swung his mace down on Jaune and was about to end him when Ms.Goodwitch called the match.  

Ms.Goodwitch:" That's enough Mr. Winchester. Mr. Ark's aura has depilated to the red zone. If he had been paying attention to his scroll he would have known that his aura was low and could have done something to about it."

Jaune looked down and headed back to his seat. 

Ms.Goodwitch:" Remember class the felid trip to forever falls is tomorrow."

Jaune P.O.V~

I was heading up to the roof top to clear my head a lot was happing to me. Cardin was making my life a living hell and Pryyha and everybody else was getting worried about me and it's extremely hard to keep my secret. I was just look a the campus.

Jaune:( I don't even deserve to be here and all the people that I've made friends keep encouraging me to keep on going. Why thought I don't even deserve to be here. I didn't even-)

 Pryyha:" Hey Jaune."

I look at Pryyha groggily.

Pryyha:" Jaune are you okay. I heard Cardin say that you were a failure and that's not true."

Jaune:" Pryyha that is true. I am a failure."

 Pryyha:" Jaune what do mean you got in to the academy and you passed the initiation so-"

Jaune:" That's the point Pryyha I didn't go to a darn combat school. I got my hands on some fake transcripts so I could go here. All the people in my family have been worriers..well all except for me."

Pryyha:" Just because you didn't get in naturally doesn't mean you don't deserve to be hear. You passed the initiation just like everybody else so you disserve to be hear Jaune."

Y/n:" You know she's right Jaune."

I looked to see Y/n sitting on the edge the roof reading a book a bored look on his face.

Jaune:" How long have you been there?"

Y/n:" The hole time but you should listen to her you know."