Our first mission

Y/n P.O.V~

Me and team LEAF were sitting on the bullhead waiting for it to land and our mission to start. speaking of the mission what are we even doing. 

Y/n:" Hey Hinata whats the mission we are doing."

Hinata:" Well its something all three of you need."

Y/n:" A girlfriend?"

Naruto:" Ramen?"

Saskue:" Medical training?"

Hinata:" *points at Y/n* No *points at Naruto* No *points at Saskue* N- actually yes."

Y/n:" But why do we need medical training?"

Hinata:" Because what if i'm not there and you get hurt and I'm not there who will heal you?"

Naruto:" Sakura."

Hinata:"Naruto Sakura is still at hidden leaf who will heal you?"

Naruto:" You."

Hinata:" *Slightly frustrated* If me and Sakura aren't with you who will heal you."

Naruto:" Uhhhh a nurse."

Hinata:" *Defiantly frustrated*  Naruto if a nurse , me and Sakura aren't with you who will heal you?"

Naruto:" Uhhhh I don't know."

Hinata:" Saskue do you know?"

Saskue shook his head no.

Hinata:" Y/n do you know."

Y/n:" No sorry."

Hinata:" The answer you. Your supposed to heal yourself."

Saskue:" How are we supposed to do that we don't have any proper medical training?"

Hinata:" That's why were going to get medical training and this will help Y/n get over his fear of needles."

Y/n:" *sweating* W-What are you talking about I'm not afraid of needles."

Naruto:" Dude stop lying we all know your afraid of needles theirs no shame in that."

Y/n:" Well your weren't turned into a human pin cushion."

Naruto:" Y/n we understand you don't want to do this."

Hinata:" Yeah it's for your own good."

Y/n:" Me being anywhere near needles is a hazed to my health."

Naruto:" No it's not."

Blake P.O.V~

Me and my team were I on the airship to mount glen with proff- I mean doctor Oobleck in a ridiculous outfit. I tried to stay focused on the task at hand but I couldn't get Y/n out of my head. I just wanna tell him how I feel. I know he's said dose not care about my past with the white fang witch makes me think of Adam. I wis-. I interrupted from my thoughts as the airship landing. We all stepped out of the air ship and......... I smell a dog. I look to see the backpack that Ruby was wearing starting to move and that dog popped out its head. I felt my self getting uncomfortable around it. Oobleck then stared at the dog.

Dr.Oobleck:" Ms.Rose we are on a dangerous mission to investigate a dangerous jungle with lots of grim and you bring a dog?"

Ruby:" Uhhhh...."

Dr.Oobleck:" Genius!!! Dogs are known for there excellent since of smell and keen tracking ability's."

Dr.Oobleck then danced with the dog in a circle with the dog making sick as I see its tongue and dreuled little driblets hitting the ground.