First Day

( Thoughts)

 "Speaking"

Y/n P.O.V~

Me and the team were decorating the room and calling the beds. We all had moved in to the  separate  corners of the room. Naruto's corner had a lot of random stuff in it like a half eaten burrito, a bunch of bowls of roman, a pc, his duffle bag. In Saskue's corner there was ..... barely any thing just his duffle bag and his sword laying on the wall. Hinata's corner of the room was just some photos of her and Naruto. I was still setting up my side of the room. I opened up my duffle bag and nailed up my posters of memes , put my headband on the headboard as a reminder of hidden leaf and I took out my trunk containing my sketchpad my favorite novels and my pc.

HInata:" H-hey team Its 8:30 time for everybody to get dressed for class."

Hinata went into the bathroom to change whale me and the boys just changed in the room. I put on my school uniform witch was stupid for having me and the other boys wear a tie. I grabbed my scroll and ninjas of love volume 1 and put them in my pocket. We waited for a few minutes for Hinata to finish changing.

Y/n:( Why do girls take so long to change.)

Finally she came out from changing and we started to head to class. It was all going well until Naruto just had to ask this question. He just had fucking had to. 

Naruto:" So Y/n that girl you were talking to is she your girlfriend."

Y/n:" Wha- what n-no she's not."

I was madly blushing at this I thought Blake was very pretty and she was good person but she probably didn't feel the same way and we had only known each other for about two days.  I walked a away and reached the class and sat down in a desk and feel asleep for a few minutes but I was rudely woken by teams RWBY and JNPR bursting threw the door. Professor port gave them a quick talking to. Team RWBY sat in the desk next to us and I quickly dossed off again. Port was giving the class a lecher about how the Grimm were supposed to be are pry and some stuff I don't know I wasn't listening. I was busy reading the copy of Ninjas of love I took with me. I heard him say something about having us fight a Grimm and I immediately raised my hand because I was bored.

Port:" Ah ms.Snchee and mr. Uzumaki I would love to have both of you fight the grimm today but only one we only have enough time for one today so Ms Snchee you'll get to fight today.

Weiss walked up to the stage whale the rest of the team cheered her .

Blake:" Fight well" *waves a little flag with RWBY written on it*.

Yang:" Kick butt."

Ruby:" Alright represent team RWBY !!!."

Seeing Ruby so happy gave me a traumatic flashback to my old life and I had to excuse my self from the class.

Naruto P.O.V~

I just watched my brother walk out of class which was pretty weird considering he loves to watch people  fight grimm.  Weiss disappeared into the girls changing room and came out a few minutes later wearing her combat outfit she stepped forward and the cage holding the Grimm open and out charged a Grimm boar. The boar charged at her but she dogged it got into an stance and tryed to stab at but it got stuck in the boars tusk and it flung her rapaer our of her hand.

Port:" Ah haw what are you going to do now without your weapon."

Ruby:" Weiss go for the belly that's were the armor is week."

Weiss:" I know what to do."

She ran back grabbed her repair and charged at the boar. She got close flipped it over and stab it in the stomach killing it instantly. After that she angularly stomped away with Ruby following her.