Mistakes of the past

Y/n P.O.V~

I was sleeping in my bed right in till I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes to see my brother looking at me.

Y/n:" Ummm Naruto what are you looking at me for?"

Naruto:" The fact that you forgave Ruby and Yang."

Y/n:" Yeah so?"

Naruto:" I told they were nice and I was right."

Y/n:" Well just do us all favor and don't bug us about it."

Naruto:" Okay but....how was your dance with Blake?"

I blushed and looked away.

Y/n:" It was fine."

Naruto:"So are you two dating now?"

I blushed even more.

Y/n:" No no we aren't."

Naruto gave me a very smug look.

Naruto:" Don't you mean not yet."

I sighed and got dressed for the day. All of team LEAF went out for breakfast.

Blake P.O.V~

I was reading in my teams dorm whale Ruby and Yang were playing a video game ,Weiss was studying for a test. I was so bored. I was still thinking about the dance from last night and how fun it was to be with Y/n. Well today is our first mission and we have to shadow some huntsman witch I was kinda nervous about. We then heard a knock on the door. Weiss then gets up from the desk and opens the door to see a big tube in front of us. Ruby and Yang get up and read the tag on the tube.

Yang:" Oh look it's from dad."

Ruby:" I wonder what's in it?"

They then take the top of the tube and I  could feel my hart sink it .... was ..... a ...dog. I then jump on my bed to get away from it.

Yang:" Oh my oum it's Zwei!!"

Ruby and Yang run up to the dog and hug it licking there faces. The dog then walked towards me but then it stopped and sniffed the air. Zwei then pawed at the door.

Ruby:" What's wrong Zwei you want to go out?"

He nodded yes. Ruby then opened the door and Zwei zoomed out of the room.

Zwei P.O.V~

I was  running threw the hall chasing after Y/n's sent. I then saw him and some other people sitting at a table. I then jump on him and lick his I was so happy to see him.

Y/n:" Ew ew Zwei gross quit it."

He then picks me up and rubs my ears.

Y/n:" Listen Zwei I would love to catch up but I got to go so Ill se ya later okay?"

I nod yes. He then takes me back to Ruby's dorm and hands me over to her.

Y/n P.O.V~

Me and my team were about the bullhead when I heard Ruby yell out my name. I tune to see her and her team walking towards us.

Y/n:" Hey guys what ya need?"

Ruby:" Oh nothing just came to say goodbye to our bro."

Yang:" We don't wanna lose you again."

I then say my goodbyes go Ruby and Yang. I then feel a tap on my shoulder and see Blake standing there.

Blake:" I just wanted to say thanks for the dance last night and good luck."

Y/n:" Aww thanks Blake I hope your mission go's well to."

We then hug and team RWBY walks of to another bullhead.

Taiyang P.O.V~

*meanwhile at the Rose/Xiao long household*

I was just making lunch for me and Summer. Ever since Y/n had left she was ever the same and was very protective of Ruby and Yang. I then take the finished lunch on to a plate and bring up too our room. I knock on the door.

Tai:" Summer can you please open the door my hands are full."

The door then opens up to reveal my wife summer. Who was a lot more quiet and protective of the kids. She then takes the food out of my hand. We both then walk over to the bed and sit on it. We then eat out lunch and watch T.V. on our scrolls. Summer then taps my shoulder and looks at me.

Summer:" Hey Tai can I talk to you about something?"

Tai:" Sure Summer what is it?"

Summer:" It's about Y/n."

Tai:" Funny thing I also wanted to talk to you about Y/n but you can go first."

Summer:" Well a few days after we abused Y/n.... Raven visited me."

Tai:" Wait Raven visited you?"

Summer:" Yeah she did."

Tai:" Well why don't you tell me about it."

Summer P.O.V~

 *Flashback to two weeks after Y/n was taken*

I was sitting out on the porch crying and drinking wine from the bottle. I had felt so bad for what we did. I then got up off the porch and dump out the wine on the ground. I then turn to walk away. I see a raven staring at me. I then fly's down at and transforms into Raven and tackles me. 

Summer:" RAVEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??"

Raven:" SUMMER YOU BITCH!"

I then push Raven off me.

Summer:" Raven can we talk about this?"

Raven:" NO!"

Raven drew her sword and charged at me. I drew my scythe and charge at her. Our weapons clash. Raven then try's to slash me but I doge and change my scythe into its sniper form and shoot her in the kidney. Raven then drops to her knees. I then walked over to her.

Summer:" Raven please lets talk about this."

Raven:" No!!"

She then takes her sword and slices my hand off. I then fall on my back an Raven presses her sword against my neck drawing blood.

Raven:" Don't ever touch my kids again!"

She then turns into her bird form and fly's away.

*flashback over*

I then hang my head in sorrow for not telling my husband this.

Tai:" So that's how you got your hand cut off?"

 Summer:" Yeah I'm just happy that the doctors were able to get it back on."

I look at the scar on my wrist from re attaching my hand.

Summer:" So Tai what do you want to talk to me about?"

Tai:" Well Ozpin called me last night and ....Y/n is at beacon."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Summer:" When can we see him?"