The Vytal festival

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

Me and team leaf were getting ready for our fight in the vital festival. I stocked up on all my gear and placing my sword on the back of my waist. I sighed as it was our turn to fight. We entered the arena.

Port:" Everyone, please welcome team LEAF to the arena!"

The audience let out a loud cheer as we all waved. The door on the other side of the arena opened, and our opponents came out.

Oobleck:" And give a warm welcome to there opponents team HAND!"

Four people came out as the crowd was cheering. A girl with dark blue hair and green eyes. A man with black hair, bull horns, and red eyes. A gal with pink hair and eyes with a look of boredom on her face and finally a man of average height with black hair and blue eyes.

The holographic spiny thing (I don't know what it is called) Landed on the ocean and something else I didn't see. The arena changed to some ruins of a city and some water.

Dr.Oobleck:" 3-2-1 begin!!"

I drew my sword and charged at the guy with bull horns, but he pulled a spear off of his back and blocked my attack.

Guy with bull horns:" He hehe. It's gonna take more than that to get the drop on me."

He then kicked me on the chest, sending me flying back. Right as I managed to stop myself from getting knocked out of the arena, I was met with a fist coming towards my face. Still, I managed to catch it right be for it hit my face I saw that it was the guy with bull horns trying to hit me. I grabbed his arm and lifted him in the air as I began to spin him around by the arm. After a few seconds of being spun, I let go of his arm, and he flew off, hitting the barrier resulting in a ring out.

Sasuke P.O.V~

Y/n had just rushed at a guy with bull horns, but when I stupidly wasn't looking, that girl with pink hair lunged at me with a sword drawn. I quickly pulled my sword and parried. She brought her sword back for another attack and began to attack but dogged and attempted to slash at her side, but and I don't know how she did this she jumped over my blade while in midair she slashed at my neck. I moved my sword just in time, barely managed to block it. She landed out of my view of vision, but as I turned around to see her, I was met with a slash to my shoulder, and it connected cutting through my aura, making blood spew out of my shoulder. I then focused my chakra and activated my Sharingan. I pulled her sword out of my shoulder and punched her in the stomach, making her cough up blood as she flew back, but she stopped herself from flying back by stabbing her sword in the ground. I rushed at her while I formed a Chidori in my hand. She was still recovering from my last attack, so she was open to another attack. I sent my Chidori into her, making me get sent flying back as her aura dropped to the red zone.

Naruto P.O.V~

My brother had just recklessly rushed at the one guy with bull horns. I then felt something wrap around my right leg. I was then pulled to a girl with blue hair and green eyes as she pulled me right into her fist. Pain spread threw my face as she punched me in the face again and again. I reached into my pocket, grabbed a kunai, and tried to cut the wire that was wrapped around my leg. Still, the wire sent an electric shock threw my kunai and into my body, making my aura levels drop to the yellow zone. I was starting to get dizzy, and I heard my stomach grumble.

Naruto:( Oh no!)

Naruto:" Um, miss, could you please stop spinning me!?"

Girl with green eyes:" Yeah, not gonna happen."

Naruto:" But if you don't, I'm gonna."

I felt my stomach grumble even more as I felt it coming up my throat. I couldn't hold it in I puked all over my opponent.'

Girl with green eyes:" Ahhhhh! OH MY GOD! YOU PUKED IN MY HAIR! YOU SICK-OH!"

She then ran off of the arena, screaming about her hair. I guess I won in away.

Hinata P.O.V~

I was fighting a guy with black hair and blue eyes. I was wining intel we both heard a scream from across the arena.

???:" YOU PUKED IN MY HAIR, YOU SICK-OH."

I know this is kina of a cheap move, but while he was distracted, I chopped him in the neck, knocking him out.

Y/n P.O.V~

We had won the round in the tournament and were heading out for some lunch. We found a ramen shop and sat down.

Y/n:" You okay, brother?"

Naruto:" Yeah, I am. Don't worry about it."

We then ordered some food and started eating. I must say the bowls at the shop were so much bigger than the other places I'm used to eating. After a few minutes of eating, we heard some familiar voices behind us, and I was wrapped up in a tight hug.

Ruby:" Brother, how are you!?"

Y/n:" I'm excellent, Ruby, how about you?"

Ruby:" Where great! Uncle Qrow is visiting, and we won our fight in the tournament!"

Y/n:" Uncle Qrow is here?"

Ruby:" Yeah, would you like to see him sometime later?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I would love too."

We then ate our lunch as me and Blake were talking about our opinions on the new ninjas of love book.

Blake:" I personly liked the new book. I also the illustrations they added."

Y/n:" Yeah, I did too. It was a shame that Jason died though I wanted to see him confess."

Blake:" So did I him and Sasha would have made a cute couple."

Y/n:" Yeah, um speaking of the topic of couples will you-"

I was going to ask her out on a date, but my scroll vibrated in my pocket. I looked at the notification. It was form Ozpin "come to my office, with Ruby and Yang," it said.

Y/n:( Every damn time!)

Y/n:" *sigh* Hey, I'll get back to you on I gotta go. Hey Ruby, Yang, did you get that text."

They both nod, and we head to Ozpin's office.

Naruto P.O.V~

Naruto:" I wonder where they are going."

Blake:" Something about Ruby and Yang's parents visiting."

Naruto:" Wait, Ruby, and Yang's parents are coming."

Blake:" Yeah, I just said that."

I felt my hands ball into fists as my anger bellows up inside me. I pull my scroll out of my pocket and dial-up my parents.

Mom:" Hey, son what's up?"

Naruto:" You both need to get here now and bring Kakashi with you."

Dad:" Why did something happen?"

Naruto:" Y/n's old parents are here."

Dad:".....We will be there in a few minutes."