Going to beacon

(Thoughts)

"Speech"

Y/N P.O.V~

Its hard to believe I've been at hidden leaf village for 10 years now and let me say it was the best time of my life. I had a great new family , a perverted sensei , a pet/partner , and most importantly my own stash of smutty novels. But any back that's not important right now. I was running to the bullhead towards beacon when I heard Naruto calling my name.

Naruto:" Hey Y/N wait up will ya."

I looked back to see my brother Naruto trying to keep up with me.

Y/N:" I would've waited but Sasuke and Hinata are already there and waiting for us and YOU slept in late."

Naruto:" Hey it's not my fault I have such a comfy matrass!"

We kept on running for a little wile till I remembered I didn't says good bye to mom.

Y/N:" Hey you said good bye to mom right?"

Naruto:" No I thought you did it."

I just realized what we forgot to do.

Naruto/Y/N:" WE FORGOT TO SAY GOODBYE TO MOM!"

We picked up speed and quickly boarded the bullhead. It started to take off after awhile but we saw threw the window something that absolutely terrified me and my brother.

 It started to take off after awhile but we saw threw the window something that absolutely terrified me and my brother

Mom:" NARUTO ... Y/N. WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU.."

Naruto and I quickly went to the other side of the ship to avoid hearing our mother's rage. I quickly saw to people I never wanted to see again.

Yang: "My baby sister is going to beacon with me; this is the best day ever!!"

Yang gave Ruby a bone-crushing bear hug.

Ruby:" Yang, I can't breathe."

Yang:" Oh... sorry. It's just it's so great that you are coming with me. People are going to think your the bees knees."

Ruby:" I don't want to be the bee's knees. I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees."

The devil sisters here but how I thought, and I started to grit my teeth and clench my fist. My brother saw this and came to see what was up.

Naruto:" Hey, Y/N, what's...."

He eminently saw where I was looking towards.

Naruto:" Is that ... them."

Y/N:" Yeah ... that's them."

I started to walk towards them, but my brother stopped me.

Naruto:" Y/N, remember we promised mom and dad not to use our power to hurt people."

I took my headband off and put it in my pocket.