Hallowen special

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

The holiday specials are not cannon and do not Apply to the actual story.

Y/n P.O.V~

I was just relaxing in my dorm, reading a book. Intel the rest of my team burst threw the door scaring me.

Naruto:" Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Come on you gotta hear this!!"

Y/n:" Brother stop shouting. What is it you want me to hear."

Naruto:" Team JNPR is having a Halloween party come you could dance with Blake I know you would like it."

I blushed at this.

Y/n:" Um brother I would like that but I don't have a costume .... and I don't think any of you has any costumes too."

Naruto:" And that's why we're going costume shopping!!"

Y/n:" Okay but we should get going right now before-"

Ruby:" Hello!"

Y/n:( Oh No!)

Naruto:" Hey Ruby what's up."

Ruby:" It's my birthday!"

Sasuke:" No it's no-"

Y/n:" Actually it is."

Sasuke:" Well never mind. I stand corrected."

Ruby:" And as it is my birthday I was hoping you could my costume for me. Or at least chip in a couple lien."

Y/n:" Fine but we should go now to get some good costumes."

We then walked out of our dorm and started heading to the costume shop.

Naruto:" So what are you dressing up as Y/n."

Y/n:" I don't know I just see what they have."

We reached the costume shop and started looking around. Naruto was looking at hair gel, blue and orange clothes. Sasuke was looking at a super expensive Batman costume. Ruby came running over to me.

Ruby:" Hey brother can you tell me how I look in this costume?"

Y/n:" Sure."

Ruby dragged me over to the dressing rooms and changed she came out wearing a cute little devil costume.

Ruby:" How do I look, brother?"

Y/n:" You look cute Ruby but why a devil?"

Ruby:" Well Weiss is going as an angel so I thought we could have that thing."

Everyone else got their costume as I was still looking for something.

Naruto:" You could go as the
Koolaid-man."