The beginning of the end

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

{Kurama speech}

Y/n P.O.V. ~

I had just gotten a text from Blake telling me to meet her at the library in vale. I exited my dorm and began to walk to the library.

*Time skip brought to you by chibi Naruto stuffing his face with Ramen*

Author:" You guys have to help me here. I'm running out of ideas."

I had gotten into vale perfectly fine, and I reached the library soon after. I entered the library and looked around, but I didn't see Blake anywhere. I headed up to the second floor and looked around for a little bit, and once again, I didn't see her anywhere. I then walked to the third floor and walked around for about five minutes and saw it.

Blake was outside looking at the town, but she was leaning over the railing, sticking her ass out unknowingly

Y/n:( I want to slap it.)

Kurama: {Don't slap it!}

Y/N:( But I want to!)

Kurama:{ Do you remember the last time you slapped a girls ass and what happened!}

Y/n:( Yeah, she squealed and called me daddy.)

Kurama:{ Okay, let me rephrase that. Remember what happened when you slapped a girls ass, and she wasn't horny.}

Y/n:( I don't think I ever slapped a girls ass when she wasn't horny.)

Kurama:{ Okay but what do you will happen if you slap Blakes ass when she is not horny?}

Y/n:( Well, knowing her, she will probably kick my ass.)

Kurama:{ Exactly now don't slap it!}

Y/n(*sigh* Fine.)

I walked up to Blake and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and faced me.

Blake:" Hey, Y/n, I didn't think you would get here that quick."

Y/n:" Well, I travel pretty quickly. So what did you want to talk about?"

Blake P.O.V~

Y/n was standing right in front of me. I was scared this was the moment I was going to confess to Y/n. I took and deep breath and got ready as my hands began to shake.

Blake:( Be brave Blake remember what Hinata told you.)

*Flashback start*

I was sitting in the library at beacon, reading an article on my scroll about confessing to your crush. It said to have confidence and be brave, but that wasn't helping my case. I was going to search for some new information, but I was scared by Hinata creeping up behind me.