Arriving at menagerie.

"speech"

(thoughts)

{Kurama speech}

Blake P.O.V~I was on a ship heading to my home when I heard a voice.

???:" Are you okay, miss?"

I turned my head and saw the nine-tailed fox in the form that I had seen it earlier.

Blake:" Oh, hello there, uh

Blake:" Oh, hello there, uh..."

Kurama:" Kurama, my name is Kurama."

I picked Kurama up and held him in my arms.

Blake:" Shouldn't you be with Y/n? Speaking of that, were is Y/n?"

Kurama pointed towards Y/n, who was puking his guts out over the side of the boat. I was going to throw my bow over the bottom of the ship, but I got a better idea. I walked to Y/n and tied my bow around his arm to show everyone that he's mine.

Y/n:" Um Blake, why did you do that."

Blake:" Just showing everyone that your mine."

Y/n:" Aww. Thanks. I would kiss you if my lips weren't covered in throw up."

I chuckled and kissed my boyfriend's cheek. I felt some looking at us. The two of us saw a guy in a cloak staring at us; I grabbed my weapon and yelled.

Blake:" Who's there!?"

The cloaked figure quickly darted away as I saw Y/n rubbing his moth on one of his sleaves.

Y/n:" Blake, are you okay?"

Blake:" Yeah, don't worry; I'm okay."

Suddenly a fin from a sea Grimm surfaced as a wave hit the ship. A titanic sea Grimm rose out of the sea, and I quickly got my weapon ready as Y/n grabbed a knife out of his coat pocket. Kurama jumped onto Y/n's right shoulder as I darted towards Y/n close behind me. I activated my semblance and hooked my weapon onto the Grimm's snout. I used the piece of thread to swing around and shot at the beast with my gun. Y/n threw another knife with a wire attached to it wrapping around it. Y/n rubbed two blades together, making sparks fly off and catch the wire on fire burning the Grimm as it let out a roar of agony. The Grimm the dived towards the ship ready to attack, but the boat moved out of the way, making the Grimm go back into the water quenching the flames.

Y/n and Kurama:" Damn it!"

The serpent-like Grimm began to wrap around the ship like some snakes will do with there pray. I tried to shoot it but didn't hit it at all. Canons became unveiled as they desperately attempted to kill the Grimm. I jumped towards the Grimm and slashed at it, but I got knocked back by it as Y/n rushed to catch me.

Y/n:" Blake! * catches Blake* Why you little!"

Y/n made some strange hand sign as a clone appeared out of a puff of smoke and lept towards the Grimm as a sphere made out of wind and lightning form in his hand.