An explanation and an injury

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Hinata P.O.V~

I looked at the antidote in my hand. I sighed as I thought that it would be best if Sasuke got better. I took the remedy in a syringe and injected it in Sasuke's arm. After the antidote had been injected into him, we got back on the road and settled down for the night and set up camp.

Y/n P.O.V~

I was sitting at the belladonna porch drawing in my sketch pad. Blake was inside talking to her father; whale Sun was listening in on them.

Y/n:" You really shouldn't listen in on other people's conversations. I'm pretty sure it would make Blake hate you even more."

Sun:" Yeah, I know, but I have something I need to talk to her about."

Right as I said that as Sun fell threw the window into the room that Blake was in. I sighed as my girlfriend proceeded to yell at Sun, but he held his hands up defensively.

Sun:" But Blake, I need to talk to you about something."

Blake:" For the last time, Sun, you and I are never ever getting back together!"

Sun pulled his scroll.

Sun:" It's not that. Your mum told me the white fang don't wear masks here look at my scroll."

Blake angrily took Sun's scroll and threw it off the balcony.

Sun:" Why would you do that!?!"

Blake didn't respond as she was staring out into the trees and lept from the balcony into the trees.

Y/n:" Blake, wait!"

I lept after her to not lose her soon after leaping from tree to tree. We were on the rooftops of buildings still trying to catch up to Blake and that person she was chasing. When I finally caught up to the two of them, some girl was about to shoot blake.

Y/n:" Blake, get out of the way!"

I felt my eyes change as I shoved Blake out of the way, and a whip-like rope shot threw my lung area witch was then quickly pulled out as I fell to the ground, everything starting to become black.

Y/n:" FUCK!"

Blake:" Y/n!"

Ruby P.O.V~

I and everyone were sitting at the fire. Qrow had just told us about the two brothers and relics, and I was simply in shock about everything I heard. We had finished talking about everything we were playing a game of desert island trying not to wake uncle Qrow up.

Ruby:" So, Ren your turn, what books would you bring."

Ren:" I would bring the first three harry potter books."

Ruby:" Really, that's it?"

Ren:" Yup.'

Ruby:" Okay, Nora, your turn."

Nora:" I would bring the first two one punch man books and ummmm a cookbook so that I could make myself pancakes!"

Ruby:" OKay wha about you, Hinata?"

Hinata:" I would bring a photo album a cookbook, and Ummm the one and only Ivan."

Ruby:" Okay excellent choice for you. Sasuke."

Sasuke:" I would bring the lord of the rings trilogy and nothing else."

Ruby:" Okay Naruto?"

Naruto:" None of your damn business."

Ruby:" Okay, you don't have to be a dick."

Ren:" You know she is right; you have been rude to her this entire trip. Why is that?"

Nora:" Yeah, why I that?"

Naruto:" Because I hate her."

Jaune:" What Ruby's not that bad."

Naruto:" It's because of what she did to Y/n."

Nora:" What are you talking about?"

Naruto gazed at me, a look of hatred deep in his eyes.

Naruto:" Go, on tell them, Ruby?"

*Timeskip brought to you by the author being a lazy weeb.*

I had told everyone what my family and I had done to Y/n. Jaune's face showed an expression of pure disgusting hatred. Ren kept up his usual unemotional face, but there was a mix of sadness and anger in his eyes that you could tell he was not happy. Hinata's eye was watering in sorrow. Sasuke glared at me with his Sharingan active. All he said was one thing.

Sasuke:" And I thought my sibling fucked up."