A little problem and a mother's approval.

Naruto P.O.V~

I was looking at the sky arms behind my head in a relaxed manner. Hinata was talking with Ruby, Sasuke was reading a book, Nora was scouting ahead for danger, Jaune was looking at a map while walking, and Ren was doing his usual thing.

Ruby:" Hey, what's that."

I looked to see Village a wall but there was what looked damage to the buildings.

Jaune:" That's odd; we shouldn't be hitting another village for a few days."

Nora:" Do those buildings looked damaged?"

Sasuke:" Yeah, no shit, sherlock."

Nora:" HEY!"

RUBY:" STOP ARGUING AND LOOK FOR SURVIVORS!"

We did as Ruby had asked and entered the town and started to look around and scavenge. I found a smut book that reminded me of Y/n. I smiled at the happy memory of me, catching him jerking off and teasing him about it.

Nora:" Hey, guys, I found something!"

We quickly gathered around Nora to see her moving some vines to reveal the name of the town.

Nora:" Oniyuri?"

Naruto:" Anyone ever heard of it."

Sasuke/Hinata:" No."

Ruby:" Me neither."

Ren:" I have..."

Everyone looked at Ren with a questioning look.

Ren:" When a group of people in atlas didn't like the way things were there, people gathered all of there surprises and built this town. They even thought it might become its own kingdom one day. I know my parents did."

Ren looked down with a sad look as Nora silently tried to cheer him up.

Naruto:" So what happened?"

Ren:" What always happened."

Ren brushed some dust off the street, revealing a slash mark.

Sasuke:" The Grimm..."

We all looked down at the ground with a moment of silence.

Ruby:" Come on; we should get moving."

We started walking once again.

Y/n P.O.V~

I was sitting on the porch from Blakes houses patio drawing. Blake and her Dad were talking inside. Is was quietly sitting when Blakes mom came out of the house holding a book.

Kali:" How are you, Y/n?"

Y/n:" Good, Mrs. Belladonna. How about you."

Kali:" Same, and please call me Kali."

I went back to my art as Kali sat beside me.

Kali:" So what are you thinking about at the moment?"

Y/n:" Well if you want to know I'm thinking abo-"

Kali:" Bored reading your mind."

Y/n:" Wait wha-"

Kali began to search my mind seeing what I was thinking about at the moment.

Kali:" Okay, but why were you thinking about that at this very moment?"