The Initiation

Thoughts)

" Speaking"

Y/N P.O.V~

I woke up In my sleeping bag to see a sleeping Blake. She looked so cute when sleeping. I went to the locker-room I opened up my locker and put on my shirt, pants and my jacket. I put my sword on the back of my hip. I saw my brother fighting with Sasuke.

Y/N :( Of course)

I got in between them.

Y/N:" Brake it up, ladies, please."

They stopped fighting and gave each other a wired looks before going there Sasuke left the locker room. Naruto was about to fallow him, but I stopped him.

Y/N:" Come on, bro, let's go to the Initiation."

* Time skip Brought to you by chibi Y/N reading makeout paradise*

We headed to the cliff and saw a bunch of people on stone tiles. We headed over to the group and stood on some tiles.

Ozpin:" For years, you have been trained to become warriors, and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

I then zoned out for a while, and I was snapped back to my Senses when everyone struck a pose on their tiles. I drew my sword and struck a pose. People were being launched off their tiles witch really doesn't seem safe. The person next to me got launched into the air. I hoped I wouldn't be next, but luck had to be a bitch, and I got launched.

Y/N:" Damn you, Ozpin!!!!!!"

All the other students laughed at this.

I quickly readjusted my self and landed on my feet. I started running forward and bumped into someone and knocked them down. I looked down to see a girl with black hair and white eyes.

Y/N:" Well, guess you're my partner. Sorry for knocking you down."

I offered her my hand. She looked at me for a second before giving me a questioning look.

???:" Y-Y/N"

I looked at the person carefully, and it hit me who it was. It was my brother's girlfriend, Hinata.

Y/N:" Hinata, oh wow, its been so long I haven't been seen you in so long Naruto will be glad to see you."

Hinata:" I-I suppose it has been a long time.

Y/N:" Well, I guess we should go get a relic."

Hinata:" Yeah, that's probably best."

Naruto P.O.V~

I just watched my brother get launched into the forest.

Y/N:" Damn you, Ozpin!!!!!!"

Everyone in the crowd laughed at his words. Next thing I know, I'm in the air and free face-first falling.

Naruto:" Oh shit!!!!!"

I landed face-first on the ground, my head stuck in the ground. I try to pull my head out but can't fell someone tugging my feet, trying to pull me out.

Naruto: ( Well it looks like my partner found me)

Wright, as I was in the middle of my thoughts head, got pulled out of the hole.

???:" Come on, dumbass, I have to go get a relic."

I knew that voice from anywhere it was Sasuke.

Naruto:" Hey, Sasuke, were teammates again, just like old times."