A secret revealed

Y/n P.O.V~

It's been two week's since i found the book jutsu's for dummies and it had a lot of cool jutsu's and other stuff. I had chosen to learn the storm rasengun. It had been going pretty well Saskue taught me the chidori and I could form a rasengun and a chidori in both of my hands but I could not combine the two witch is what I was struggling with. Me and the rest of team LEAF were walking with team RWBY and was going pretty nice.

Weiss:" Ahhhh the vytal festival the time were all of the kingdoms academy can fight it out."

Y/n:" Ummmm Weiss are you okay you don't sound like your self."

Naruto:" Yeah are you of your med's or something?"

Weiss:" What i'm happy is that not allowed or something?"

Naruto:" No it's just we have never seen you so happy for something or smile."

Weiss:" Well who would be happy the vytal festival is probability the only event were the academy's come over."

Ruby:" Wow Weiss can make something as cool as the vytal festival sound so boring."

Saskue:" Not even I can do that."

We then walk for a little bit longer until we walk up to a destroyed dust shop. The window was broken and a cop and a detective taking notes.

Ruby:" What happened hear?"

Cop:" Dust shop got robbed. No lien was taken just the dust."

Detective:" One of the strangest crime scene's I have ever seen."

Weiss:" Uh probably the white fang those terrorist's are always casing trouble."

Blake:" What's your problem!"

Weiss:" Wow gees Blake where it this cumming from."

Blake:" Your calling them terrorist's when there just a bunch of misguided faunas."

Y/n:" Weiss, Blake is right there just misguided and want to be treated equally."

Weiss:" I get wanting to be treated equally but those degenerates are terrorists."

Team LEAF:" Raciest."

Blake:" Your are an ignorant little girl."

They were about to fight when we all heard a voice yell out something.

???:" Hey stop that faunas!!"

A blond monkey faunas ran by us and he winked at Blake witch just PISSED ME OFF. We all then started running after him. I ran especially fast because I was PISSED but Ruby ran into a little girl falling on top of her.

Little girl:" Sal u tations."

Ruby then got of the girl and she hopped to her feet.

Ruby:" Are you okay?"

Little girl:" I'm wonderful thank's for asking."

Ruby:" Well okay see ya later friend."

We all then walked away from the little girl.

Yang:" Well she was weird."

The little suddenly appeared in front of Yang startling the blond.

Yang:" Oh i'm sorry i didn't think your heard me."

Little girl:" Not you."

She then walked in front of Ruby.

Little girl:" You called me friend am I really your friend?"