Meet Me In The Hallway

Meet Harry Styles. Aged 15. Eyes of emerald green. Tall, slim and very handsome! Every girls dream. (And some boys!)

Now meet Louis Tomlinson. Age 15. The deepest blue eyes. Small, slim and very handsome too! Another dream boat the girls chase after.

But...neither boys are into girls. They just haven't realised they're into each other!

"Harry!" Louis yelled from further down the hall. Harry was standing at his locker in the hall of their school in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.

"Loueh!" Harry yelled back, as his friend jogged over to him.

"Oi Oi!" Louis jumped on Harry's back slamming him accidentally into his locker.

"Jesus Christ Lou! Get the fuck off my back!" Harry yelled, pushing Louis backwards. Harry rubbed his forehead. "God, if i get a bruise now, I'll kill you!" He swore.( jokingly, i might add.) Harry and Louis were best friends, had been since birth, their Mum's were school pals.

" shit! Sorry lad! " Louis laugher. "Didn't mean you to do that!"

" It's ok, but please. ...stop it! " Harry laughed back.

Harry continued to get his books from his locker, and Louis did the same.

"Riiiiiiight! Suppose we better get to lessons!" Louis said, shutting his door.

" Yeah, urgh! English! Great! " Harry grunted. See you at lunch? " he asked.

" yeah lad....meet me in the hallway! "

" see ya later! " Harry gave a thumbs up and they parted to their first lesson of another crap Monday morning.

Sorry it's a short start.
Chapters will be longer.
Hope you enjoy! Xx