One Way Or Another

Louis' POV:

Harry was down having his scan. Anne and I are sat in his room, worrying, as usual.

"How long will the results take?" I asked her.

" i don't know Louis...not too long, hopefully! I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong with his brain."  She was fiddling nervously with her rings.

I didn't say anything else. I didn't know what else i could say. So we just sat in silence for the next hour or so.

I'd fallen asleep, my head on Harry's bed, when the door opened, waking me up. Harry was wheeled back in and helped back into his bed.

"Hey love! You ok? How was it?" Anne asked as she tucked him in.

" it was scary, Mum." He whispered. I didn't like being closed in like that! "

I took Harry's hand and squeezed it, trying to comfort him.

The doctor came in and told us they should get the results soon. The sooner the better.

"Try get some sleep Harry. You look exhausted" Anne said as she gave him a quick hug and kiss.

" Yeah. You need some beauty sleep! " i laughed, trying to lighten the mood. I leaned over and hugged him.

Harry didn't argue...he closed his eyes and was soon asleep.

---

Harry's POV:

I heard Louis and Mum leaving my room. I opened my eyes. I'd pretended to be asleep, so they would leave. I wanted to be alone.

The scan had given me a headache. I don't like closed in spaces, and the lights in the machine made me feel sick. I had loud music playing in my ears. I'd chosen to listen to Ed Sheeran, I like his music, but it was way too loud for my liking.

I managed to control my panic and not have an attack, but just thinking about it now, was making me feel physically sick.

Not thinking about my actions, i pulled my sheet off my body and took hold of the catheter tube, and pulled it til it popped out. It hurt like fuck, and i felt very sore straight after.

I got up out of the bed and walked as best i could to my bathroom. I kneeled down in front of the toilet and spewed my guts up. My stomach hurt so much. I threw up for a good five minutes, before i was just bringing up bile. My throat was stinging and i was crying.

I looked down at my gown and saw blood. Lifting the gown i saw that it was coming from my penis, i must've damaged myself when i pulled the catheter out. Fuck! It hurt so much!

I managed to drag myself up off of the floor, and out of the bathroom.

I found my clothes near my bed, and slowly put them on. ' I'm getting out of here!' I thought determined.

I opened the door and peeked out, checking that i wouldn't be seen.

I walked slowly down the corridor, holding on to the wall for support. I felt so weak and tired.

I don't know how i managed it, but i found myself outside. I was in the hospital gardens. It had been snowing, i didn't realise that it had been. I loved the snow. I loved making snowmen, and snow angels, having snowball fights with my friends. But...I'm freezing. I only have a t shirt, joggers, a sweater and trainers on. It's nice to get some fresh air, after being inside for so long.

I see a bench near a tree and decide to take a seat for a while. All that walking has worn me out.

I sit down slowly, I'm still hurting lots from down below.

I feel my eyes getting heavy, and very soon i drift off to sleep, my teeth chattering.

---

Louis' POV:

We met Harry's doctor as we were walking back to his room. She said she had his scan results, so we followed her back.

We walked in the room, to find an empty bed and no sign of Harry. Panic!

  " where's he gone? Has he gone for more tests? " Anne asked.

"No. We've done them all. This is very strange." The doctor replied.

I checked the bathroom. "Doctor!" I called out, " he's been in here...he's been sick...and there's....there's blood on the floor, and his gown is here too! "

Anne checked for his clothes, not finding them.

"Oh god! Louis! He's gone!" Anne cried.

Oooh Harry!
All the love xxx