Clouds

Louis' POV:

Harry's operation was scheduled quickly, thank god.

He was taken down 3 hours ago. They said it might take hours, so i took the opportunity to go home, shower, have some sleep, change my clothes and eat a decent meal.

I haven't been looking after myself recently, though Anne tried her best to get me to rest and eat, but i just couldn't leave Harry.

I told my Mum to wake me up after 4 hours, she said i needed more sleep, but i said I'd be fine. So, she woke me up after 5! Yes i was angry, but i kept my anger to myself.

I got up and got dressed, and went downstairs. Mum was in the living room watching 'Doctors' ... Just what i need!

"Oh hi love! You ready for some food now? Come sit down" she patted the seat next to her, i walked over and sat down.

I cuddled up next to her. I haven't seen her as much as I'd like to recently. She understood that I wanted to be with Harry.

She put her arm around my shoulder, and rested her chin on my head as i tucked myself in closer to her.

"Lou...are you ok? I've been so worried about how this is affecting you." Mum whispered.

I sniffed, "i'm so sad and tired Mum, but i need to see him. He's my best friend and...and I just want him better. I need to go back." I was crying quietly.

" I'll take you back soon...but only if you eat first. "

"Ok. I'll try." I replied.

"stay there, I'll bring it in." she got up and went to the kitchen. Five minutes later, she returned with a plate of sausage, mash and beans, with a cup of Yorkshire tea.

She sat next to me with her own plate of food, and we ate in silence.

I'd nearly cleared my plate, but i felt full. "I'm sorry Mum, i can't eat the rest. I'm gonna pop!"

Mum looked at my plate. " That's fine Lou. You ate more than I thought you would. " She smiled, as she got up and took our plates to the kitchen.

"Give me ten minutes to freshen up, and we'll go to the hospital. If it's ok with Anne, I'd like to stay for a bit." She went upstairs to get changed and whatever else.

---

We arrived at the hospital and went up to Harry's room. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Anne looked up at us, she is sat next to Harry. Thank god the operation is over!

"Louis...Jay!" She got up. and rushed over to my Mum and hugged her, she started crying again.

"How are you? And Harry? Did the surgery go as planned?" Mum asked too many questions at once.

Anne pulled Mum over and they sat next to each other. Mum took Annes hand in hers.

I walked around and sat next to Harry, opposite our Mums. I looked at him closely, while Anne discussed how everything is.

"They said the op went ok, but he may take a while to wake up."

*He looks so tired.*

"They successfully removed the abmormality."

*He's still pretty.*

"But he might have to learn things again."

*I miss your green eyes!*

"He may still have memory loss."

*I miss your terrible jokes!*

"But...the seizures should stop."

*Please be ok.*

"I just want our Harry back!" She wrapped her arms around my Mum.

I took Harry's hand in mine. He felt cold.

I felt Harry's hand twitch. " oh my god Harry! Wake up please! "

His eyes flickered and opened suddenly. He sat up quickly and shouted...

"LOUIS! LOUIS! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

" Shhhh....don't shout! " i laughed. It was so nice to see him awake.

"Let's go for a walk!" He said as he whipped off his sheets and pulled out all his tubes again . He grabbed my hand and we walked out the room and down the corridor.

We came across the door that lead to the gardens again, and he pushed it open, walking out to the bench we found him on before.

" i missed you so much Lou! " he said happily, pulling me down to sit next to him.

It's still snowing. It's still freezing out here, and Harry is wearing only a gown. I see him shivering, but i had no coat on either.

So, i put my arm around him and pulled him into a hug.

"That feels nice Lou!" He giggled. He certainly woke up happy. I've not seen him this happy for months.

Suddenly, he jumped up, pulling me with him. "Lets build a snowman!" He laughed, and bent over, starting to roll a ball of freezing snow. As he bent over, the back of his gown fell open, showing he had no underwear on. I gasped then laughed.

"Harry! For gods sake! You have no pants on and everyone can see your arse! Nice as that is, i don't think strangers want to see it!

I ran over and pulled it shut again. He laughed as i must've tickled him. He got up and stopped. He stared into my eyes.

His eyes were so beautiful, emerald green. I've missed them so much!

He leant forward slowly, holding my cheeks and brought his lips to mine. Oh god!

"LOUIS! ..... HARRY'S AWAKE!"

What the fuck!

All the love xxx