C'mon C'mon

*knock knock*

"Come in!" Anne called from across the room. The door opened slowly, and Louis popped his head around it.

"Hey! Ok if i come in?" He asked quietly . Harry smiled.

"Of course, love, come in".

Louis wandered over to Harry's bed and sat in the chair next to him.

" I'll leave you two alone for a bit" she said smiling to the boys, as she hugged Harry, then left the room.

As soon as she left...Louis jumped up and gave Harry a massive hug.

"Hey...alright Lou! You're gonna break my ribs if you're not careful!" Harry groaned.

" Sorry! " Louis replied as he pulled out of the hug, sitting back down. "I've just been so worried about you, and i...i missed you!" He said, trying not to cry.

" i missed you too, Lou. Thanks for coming in. " Harry gave him a big smile.

"So...how are you feeling? Mum told me a bit about your condition, hope you don't mind?" Louis said, nervously.

" No..no thats fine. I just feel so tired, i think my body has been through so much lately, it's making me exhausted. I've had 3 seizures now, was sick after twice, it's embarrassing". Harry looked down at his hands, before nibbling on a nail. "What if i have one in public? That would be humiliating...what if i have one at school? The other kids will take the piss out of me!" Harry was starting to get stressed out.

" Harry, try to calm down, love, your gonna make yourself feel worse! " Louis said taking Harry's hand and rubbing his knuckles.

"I don't think i could feel any worse, Lou!"

Harry had tears falling from his eyes now, he'd worked himself up so much. Louis pulled him into another hug, as Harry sobbed into Louis shoulder. Louis rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

"C'mon  c'mon...Harry. Let it out love. You know I'll always be here for you. You can depend on me,you know that right?" Louis whispered .

"Hmmm" Harry nodded.

Harry pulled out of the hug. His eyes were red and damp. His nose was running, and he looked so miserable.

"Babe!" Louis croaked. " it'll be ok...I'm sure. You just need to do what the doctors say, and take care of yourself! " He got a tissue from a nearby box, wiping Harry's eyes then handing him another to blow his nose with. They looked into each others eyes for a moment. They were, and always had been best friends. Harry knew that Louis will be there to get him through this. He loved how Louis was always so caring.

"S-sorry Lou! I'm such a drama Queen!" Harry sniffled, blowing his nose again.

" Hey, none of that please! We don't want Mr grumpy...we want Mr positive...yeah?! " Louis smiled.

"Ok...I'll try" he smiled.

"There you go!" Louis laughed.

*knock knock*

"Hello!" Louis called out

The door opened, and Anne appeared. "Everything ok boys?" She said walking in, closing the door quietly behind her.

" Yes, i think Harry's tired though, i should get going " Louis replied.

"Are you sure love?" Anne smiled.

" Yes, mum is coming to get me soon. Thanks for letting me come in though"

Harry looked really tired, and sad that Louis was leaving now.

"Harry, when you go home, if you're up to it, can i come and see you?" Louis asked quietly.

"I'd love that, thanks Lou!" He smiled.

" great! Let me know, yeah? Take care, I'll see you soon" Louis gave him another hug.

"Yeah. See you Lou!"

Louis left and Harry's heart sank a bit.

" you ok my love? " Anne asked.

"Yes Mum. I'm hungry. What time do i get to eat?"

Right on cue, Jess walked in...

"Good evening...Right, Harry. What would you like for your dinner?" She asked happily, handing him a small list of what was on offer.

Harry scanned the paper, deciding on a jacket potato with cheese and beans with salad, and ice cream for afters.

"Good choice young man." She smiled. " I'll bring that to you in no time at all" she laughed as she left the room.

"She's strange!" Harry laughed.

" Harry!! Don't be rude! It's nice to see happy people" Anne responded.

A while later, and Harry was tucking into his dinner, Anne had bought herself a sandwich from the coffee shop earlier. They chatted while they ate. They finished their food, feeling stuffed.

"I need a wee!" Harry said, starting to rise from his bed. He hadn't moved much all day, and his legs were aching.

"Need a hand love?" Anne asked, seeing him struggle.

" No...I'm...fine! " he replied as he moved slowly to the bathroom.

He closed the door, and walked slowly to the toilet, just as his legs gave way, falling to the floor, with a thump.

Anne didn't hear anything until she heard Harry shouting...

"Mum! Mum! Help!"

Anne rushed into the bathroom, seeing Harry on the floor, she ran over asking if he was ok. She tried to lift him, but obviously she couldn't so she ran back to the bed pressing the emergency button.

Going back to the bathroom, finding Harry was in tears, she sat down next to him.

"Baby, what happened?"

" My legs gave way....mum! I wet myself! " harry sobbed, embarrassed, his face was bright red and hot to touch.

"It's ok love, don't worry. Don't cry please" Anne rubbed Harry's arms, as she heard the door open.

"In the bathroom!" She called out.

A nurse came into the bathroom, seeing Harry on the floor. "What happened?" she asked.

" He was coming to go to the loo, but his legs gave way" Anne explained.

"I'll get some help, don't worry" the nurse said as she left the room.

--

Harry was back in bed. The doctors said his legs  gave way, because he'd not moved for so long. He'd been given some exercises to do. Anne had helped give him a shower and change into some clean clothes. Harry was still embarrassed. He'd been extremely quiet since it happened.

"Think I'm gonna sleep now. Will we go home tomorrow? " he looked at his Mum with pleading eyes.

"Ok love...we'll see what the doctors say. Try not to worry. You get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning. i love you so much Harry " she whispered as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Love you too Mum"  he closed his eyes and was asleep in no time.

Hope this was ok.
I love Harry and Louis ' friendship
💖💖💖💖💖