If I Could Fly

Harry's POV:

I needed some air, as I'd been stuck in hospital for what seemed like days. I decided to take a long walk. Somehow i made it to the beach. I need this. Just me.

Maybe some sea and sun would cure my illness, yes, that will work.

I take steps to the waters edge. It's so clear and calm. It looks like a beach in some hot country, not in England. It's so beautiful and relaxing.

I find myself in a trance, like one of the seizures i sometimes have. It's not a full on seizure, they're the ones i get a lot, these are just little ones, where i just zone out, and never remember anything.

Anyway, i start to walk towards the water, expecting it to be freezing, it is December in England after all, but it's really warm. I walk in further, until I'm up to my waist. I then lower myself so I'm up to my neck.

This is the most relaxed i have ever felt. I lift my feet off of the sea bed and start to float. I don't kick, I'm just floating. I lay back, the sun shining down on my sleepy body.

I think i must have fallen asleep, as when i open my eyes, it seems later in the day, it's got a bit colder, the water isn't so warm. I decide i must get out now, my fingers and toes are wrinkled.

I made my way out, i had no towel, so i had to let the air dry me. I start to walk along the beach. There's a little trail that leads up from the beach. I don't know where it leads to, but i walk it anyway.

It's fairly steep, and it's tiring me out. Maybe i should get back to the hospital. I carry on up the trail. It's a lovely walk. There's so many beautiful flowers all the way up. I see some bunnies and butterflies too.

Maybe I've been asleep for months then, as I'm sure it is winter, not summer!

Finally...i make it to the top! I'm out of breath, and extremely tired. I could easily just lay down right here and fall asleep.

I'm suddenly hit by a dark depression.

The sun has gone. It's cold. There's dark clouds hovering above me. My head is aching and i feel sick and weak.

A bright flash of lightening, and crash of thunder nearly scares me to death. I've always hating being outside in a storm. I fall to the ground, pulling myself into a tight ball, hoping to block it out. I'm out in the open, dangerous in a storm! I should move somewhere safe!

It's dark though, i have no phone, no torch.

I can't see my hand in front of my face. I know roughly which direction i was facing, so if i turn left, i should find the trail again.

I get up slowly. Another flash and crash scare me again, and i throw myself back down to the ground, until it passes.

I'm up again and start walking. The trail should be just in front of me.

I take slow tentative steps. I'm crying and shaking from being scared and freezing cold.

Suddenly, my foot hits thin air and I'm falling. I try to grab something, but i can't. I'm falling so fast.

Right now....i wish i could fly.

But...I'm falling...falling...falling...

Sorry it's a short chapter
All the love xx