Miss You

February 1st...

Harry has been back at school for two weeks. He's doing well. He does get very tired, though, and isn't allowed to do any contact sports.

Jay decided to sell their house, her and Louis moved in with Harry.

Today is Harry's 16th birthday!

Louis' POV:

"Happy birthday Harry-Bo!" I whisper in Harry's ear. "Time to get up and open your presents love!"

Harry groans and turns away from me. "Sleepy" he mumbles. I love his morning voice.

"But...It's your birthday...you have to get up!" I whine, giving him a small playful push.

He sighs and turns back to face me, smiling. "Ok then!" He huffs and sits up.

Then he throws himself at me laughing.

"Love you Lou Lou!" He says, giggling. Cute!

"Aww love you too my Hazza bear...come on het up then!"

" No! Cuddle first! "

I pull him closer and we hug for a long time. Honestly.....Harry gives the best hugs in the world!

Eventually...we made our way downstairs. Mum and Anne are up and as we enter the living room, let let off party poppers, and we all shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!"

" oh my god! I nearly shit my pants! " he laughed holding his chest.

We all laughed as we sat on the sofa while he opened his cards and presents.

"Thank you so much for this...i love you all so much!" Harry said tearing up.

" aww babe, you deserve all this after everything you've gone through. We love you so very much! "