Little White Lies

"Oh...nothing's wrong...I'm just tired of the others pissing me off all the time, it's tiring!" Louis lied, sniffing.

" Really? I didn't think they were that bad. Are you sure that's why you're upset? You would tell me right? " Harry looked worried and unsure.

Louis wiped tears from his face and sat upright. "Yes H! That's it! Sorry if it makes me seem like a wuss...I'm an idiot!" He replied, mentally punching himself for lying.

Harry looked at Louis, frowning... "Hey!! You are not an idiot. Shall i have a word with them?" He got up to leave, Louis grabbed his hand and pulled him back down...

"NO!!! Louis shouted. "S-sorry! Just...leave it please. I'll speak to them." He tried to smile.

" make sure you do! I don't want you upset again. I'll thump 'em if it happens again! "

Louis laughed. "No. Please don't do that, and don't worry about me. We better get to class now."

Harry pulled Louis up. Louis loved the feel of Harry's smooth, big hand. He smiled at the contact, they left the library just as the bell went for the next lesson.

---

The school day was over, and Louis met Harry at the school gates, to walk home together.

"You ok now Lou?" Asked Harry.

"Yeah! Sorry about earlier. I feel a bit stupid!" He kicked a stone on the ground, to take his frustration out on.

"You're not stupid so stop it!" Harry stopped in front of Louis.

"You're my best friend...you've ALWAYS been here for me, even when I've been a total bastard...you're kind, happy, loving...there's nothing i..or anyone..would dislike about you. I don't know what I'd do without you!" Harry stepped forward and pulled Louis into a bone crushing hug.

Louis was shocked at first, but relaxed into the hug, he put his arms around Harry and rubbed his back. He felt tears in his eyes, but he would force himself that he wasn't going to cry twice in one day. He smiled.

They eventually let go of each other.

Louis' face was red, Harry's had a massive grin on it.

"Let's go back to mine, I'll do us a pizza!" Harry said, Louis nodded and they walked the short distance to Harry's house.

---

Louis sat on the sofa, as Harry put the pizza in the oven. He got two plates out, and filled two glasses with cherry cola, taking them over to the coffee table.

"Ahh...thanks H! I'm dying of thirst!" Louis said as he gulped half his drink down, then burped loudly. " Oh...excuse me! " he laughed.

"You are such a pig Lou!"

" i know, but you still love me! " Lou said, then immediately put his hand over his mouth... "I mean...LIKE me...as a friend!" He stuttered. ' shit Louis, shut the fuck up!' He thought to himself.

"Yeah, of course!" Harry said, Louis wasn't sure if he'd actually heard his slip of the tongue. He had got up to fill Louis ' glass up.

Louis put his hands in his hair, tugging slightly. "Argh!" He said quietly, As Harry sat back down.

"Right, we gonna watch the match?" Louis said, hopefully.

"Yeah ok" Harry wasn't really into football, he only watched it because of Louis.

---

The match was over, the pizza eaten, the boys were tired.

"Can we take a quick selfie?" Louis asked.

" Urgh...why! "

"Don't be a spoilsport! Please!" Louis begged.

" Ok. If it'll shut you up! "

Louis got his phone, and set the camera up.

"Say cheese!"

" Mozzarella! " Harry giggle as Louis took the photo.

"Great photo H!" Louis smiled.

" Yeah...not bad! " harry said as he yawned.

"H...did you take your meds?" Louis suddenly sat up looking worried.

" Oh..yeah! I took them just before we ate, don't panic! " Harry loved how Louis always took care of him.

"Good! Don't forget...ever!" Louis told him.

" Ok Mum!! " Harry laughed.

"Guess i better go now, getting late. I'll text you later though?" Louis said, getting up from the sofa, walking towards the door.

" Yeah, sure. Thanks for coming over Lou! " Harry replied, walking behind him.

He opened the door and Louis stood on the doorstep. Then they hugged again.

"Night Lou!" " Night H! " they smile as they parted, and Louis wandered down the path, waving. Harry waved back, and closed the door.

He sighed and went up to his room. His Mum would be home soon, so he needed to get on with his homework before she told him off.

*ping*

Harry picked up his phone.

Lou: thanks for the pizza. See u 2moro. Night night! Xx

Harry smiled.

"U r welcome. Night Lou xx

He put his phone down and got on with his homework, seemingly oblivious as to louis' feelings towards him.

Sorry it's a bit short.

All the love. Xx