Back To You (Smut)

It's December 24th, Louis' 16th birthday...

Louis' POV:

"Thanks Mum! I love it!" I screamed as i opened my last present. It was new tablet, my old one was all damaged, so this was perfect.

Mum hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Are Harry and Anne still coming over?" Mum asked.

"Yes, said they'd be over after lunch" i answered. I'm so happy that Harry is coming around. The only times he's been out of his house since he got out of hospital, was for doctors appointments.

Mum smiled, she was looking forward to Anne coming over too.

We had arranged for them to visit us, and then after dinner tonight, we're going to theirs. We're staying the night, so we can wake up to Christmas together. We are just like one big happy family.

---

One o'clock on the dot, and Anne and Harry are on our doorstep. Mum invited them in and i went over to Harry.

"Hey Harry! How are you?" I grinned as i took his hand and lead him to my room.

" Err...Louis...how about saying hello to Anne? " Mum called.

"Oh..sorry..hi Anne!" I waved.

" hi Lou! " Anne giggled.

We entered my room and sat down on my bed. "So...how are you!" I asked again.

" I'm g-good thanksss L-lou" he still had trouble with some words, but is a lot better, and his memory is slowly returning. "H-happy b-birthday Lou!" He smiled as he handed me a card and present.

" oh thanks love! " i took them and opened the card. It was a picture of a cute ginger kitten, with the words 'happy birthday to my lovely boyfriend' on it. Inside he'd written 'To the love of my life. Thank you for being there for me. I will love you til the day i die. Lots of love n kisses Harry xxxxx 💖💖💖💖💖'

"Harry. It's lovely thanks" i whispered.

"P-present" he said, blushing.

I peeled the paper off and it was a book. "A book?" I asked.

"Open i-it" Harry told me. I opened it up and gasped.

"Oh wow! Harry! This is....this is wonderful." The book turned out to be a photo album. It had page after page of photos of the two of us, going back to when our Mums were both pregnant with us, when we were first born, first meeting, first days at nursery and school, fun days out and so much more. Under each picture, he had written notes or stories. It truly was the best present ever.

I couldn't help but cry as we went through each picture.

" when did you make this? " i asked.

"M-most was before all t-this happened...i did a b-bit after. Do you l-like it?"

" HARRY! This is the most amazing present I've ever had, and you are the most amazing boyfriend anyone could have. I love you so much! " i placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his face close to mine. We looked into each other eyes for a few seconds and then our lips met.

It was the best kiss ever. We haven't kissed for such a long time, and boy have i missed it. We both moaned as we kissed. I felt like i was floating.

We broke the kiss and sat back. Our faces were both flushed, and we both had massive grins on our faces. I can't wait for the sleepover tonight.

We spent the next few hours on my bed, talking, looking through the photo book and laughing. I've missed spending so much time with him.

We were called down to dinner at 6pm.

Mum had made a chinese banquet. It was delicious, Mum is an amazing cook. We sat and ate, laughed and talked, and after dinner we had black forest gateaux.

"That was lovely, thank you Jay" Anne said.

" Thanks love. " Mum replied.

We all went into the living room and had a drink, before packing up our overnight things, plus Christmas presents and headed over to Harry's house.

---

Harry's house is decorated beautifully. Their tree isn't too big, but Harry put the decorations on it himself. He definitely knows how to do a good job.

We made ourselves at home. Then went up to get ready for bed, even though it's only 8pm.

Our Mums sat happily downstairs, reminiscing and drinking wine, while watching some rom coms. Harry and I laid in his bed watching the same things. We're cuddled up under the duvet.

"Love you Harry" i whispered in his ear as i kissed his neck. "This has been the best birthday ever."

" love y-you too L-lou. " he moaned as i continued kissing him.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

He felt so warm and cuddly.

Our lips met again, and this time we let our tongues explore each others mouths. I felt electricity all over my body and an ache in my groin. Oh god this is good.

We were both moaning, and our hands were all over each other.

Before i realised what i was doing my hand landed on his groin. I could feel he was aroused and that made me harder.

He gasped into my mouth as my hand rubbed his growing erection.

Fuck this is good!

I rolled him on to his back and laid on top of him. I gazed in to his eyes he was begging me to carry on. So i moved myself up and down so our cocks rubbed against each other. Fuck! This is the best feeling ever!

He was squirming underneath me as we continued to rub and grind. Our breaths were getting faster, our bodies tensing and within seconds of each other, we both came!

We both shook and moaned until the orgasms were over. I collapsed next to him. And felt myself blushing, and a wet stickiness on my boxers.

"Fuck Harry!" I panted as i turned to look at him. His face was sweaty and red.

" Wow! " was all he could say. He looked so perfect.

"T-thank y-you. That was f-fucking great!" He laughed.

" Yeah. I though so too. Next time...no clothes! Ok? "

He laughed "ok!"

I love a bit of smut!

All the love xxx