Rock Me

Louis' POV:

I wake up feeling really hot, unusual since it's December. I'm sweating.

I look at my phone and see it's only 3.28.

I turn over trying to get comfy and back to sleep. That's when i hear whimpering.

"Harry?" I whisper. "Are you alright...Harry?" He doesn't answer me, he just keeps whimpering. Maybe he's having another nightmare.

I touch his arm trying to wake him...that's when i feel the heat coming off of him. It was his body heat that woke me up, not mine. I feel his forehead and it's boiling. He's sweating, and moaning, and i can't wake him up. I start to panic.

I leap out of bed and run to Mums room. I bash on the door running up to her, shaking her awake.

"Mum! Mum! Come quick! It's Harry! Please! Quickly!" I grab her hands and pull her out of the bed. Anne had heard me shouting and rushed out of her room.

" What's wrong Louis? " Anne asked, worried, as we all went into the bedroom.

Mum took one look at Harry and told me to call 999. This was serious!

Anne was frantic, trying to wake Harry, while Mum was checking him over. She ran out, returning seconds later with a bowl of cold water and a flannel. She placed the wet cold cloth on Harry's forehead. He was moaning, and fidgeting.

Ten minutes later the ambulance was here, the put him on a stretcher and Harry and his Mum went to hospital, followed shortly by Mum and I in her car.

---

Sitting in the waiting room, wanting to hear news. Mum has her arm around me, and i can't help but cry. I'm thinking the worse, and i wish i wasn't. Anne is with Harry.

It was two hours later when the doctor showed us to Harry's room. He's laying flat on the bed, tubes here and there and another oxygen mask on his face. My heart plummets, as he's been in this same position before.

The doctor explains to us that Harry has a serious viral infection. It's caused a swelling to his brain, hence the worsening stutter. His temperature was 104 degrees at its highest point. It's now 100. He was slightly dehydrated too.

When the doctor said that he'd had a seizure an hour ago, i burst into tears. I thought he was over the fits. Mum held me, and rubbed my back.

Harry's fragile body was being pumped full of drugs to fight this infection. He might not wake for days. I am numb.

We sat by his bedside for hours. In silence, apart from sniffs and sighs. Please get better Harry!

---

Two days later....

Harry still hasn't woken up, but his body is responding well to the drugs. His temperature is back to normal, and he's off of the oxygen mask.

We're all sat next to Harry, as usual, hoping for him to wake up.

Suddenly Harry gasps. He sounds weird, like he's being strangled. Anne jumps up. "Harry love...it's ok. We're here. You're ok!"

" M-mum! " he cries out.

"Shh..it's ok love" she strokes his hair, as Mum pressed the emergency button.

The doctor came in quickly and did a few tests.

"Harry... Can you tell me how you feel?" The doctor asked.

" Tired...hungry. W-why am i here again? " he replied, stuttering just once.

"You had an infection, a swelling on your brain. You've been on medication for two days, looks like you're over the worst." He continued.

We all sighed in relief. I smiled at Harry.

"Do you know everyone here Harry?" He asked.

" M-mum....Jay and Louis! "

"Thats good! Do you know what month we are in?"

" December....i ruined C-Christmas day! " he whispered, putting his head down.

"No, you didn't love. You can't help being ill!" Anne said, holding his hand tightly .

"I'm tired" he said yawning.

"Go back to sleep darling, your body is still recovering. We'll see you later love. " Anne said as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.a

"Harry..." I whispered . "I love you!" I kissed his curls.

He smiled "love you too L-Louis." His eyes closed and he quickly fell asleep.

Sorry if this wasn't any good. I'm shattered after 8 hrs at work rushed off my feet and about to fall asleep lol

All the love xxx