Seeing Blind

Anne's POV:

I've been sat in the hospital for an hour now. Harry's being seen by the doctor. I've not heard anything yet. I'm worried sick.

The door to the waiting room opens and the doctor ushers me out. I follow him down the long hall in silence until when come to a room that my Son is in.

He's laying flat on his back, an oxygen mask covering his beautiful face. He has tubes and wires all over his chest and arms, he's pale and sweating.

Deja vu!

I sit down next to Harry, taking his hand in mine and listen to the doctor.

"Anne...." He knows me well enough by now to call me by my first name, i don't mind. "I'm so sorry that Harry's had another seizure. We've done a scan, we're waiting for the results. I've rushed them, so it won't take long."

" Ok. It's bad isn't it? " i whispered. I thought this was over and done with.

"We can't tell for sure. Please don't be negative." He tried to make me have positive thoughts, but i just have a bad feeling. I look down at my poorly boy, unconscious in the bed, and i can't help the tears that fall.

An hour later, the doctor has been and gone.

I have my head on the bed resting near Harry's arm. I can't stop crying. I knew it! I just knew it wouldn't be good news.

Why does this have to happen to my boy? He doesn't deserve this!

I had texted Jay and asked her and Louis to come in as soon as possible. I could tell she was worried.

A knock at the door made me jump, as i lifted my head up from the bed. I bet i look a right mess, but right now...i don't really care!

The door opened slowly, and Jay and Louis walked in cautiously. I got up and walked into jays arms. We were both crying, as was Louis. He looked distraught.

"Anne love....what is it?" Jay asked quietly.

I could hardly bear to bring myself to say those horrid words.

"He...he has a..." i take a deep breath "...a brain tumour" i feel my knees give way and i fall to the floor.

---

Louis' POV:

Mum has taken Anne to get some air and a coffee. Leaving me here alone with Harry. My sick boyfriend. I can't believe he's got a tumour. It's not fair! He's the kindest, most  loving, intelligent, special boy i know. People like him shouldn't get ill like this.

---

Anne and Mum are back. We're sat in Harry's room, not really knowing what to do or say, but just being there for each other.

The doctor had explained that Harry will go for surgery in two days, then he will need chemotherapy. We all cried at that news.

He told us it was a fairly small tumour, so the chances of a full recovery are good.

I just want my love to be happy and healthy. I'd swap places with him in a heartbeat.

The next few days are going to be tough.

So sad.

All the love xxx