Part 3

Although I was still in shock from the altercation I couldn’t help but admire his home. The land was landscaped to perfection with large rose bushes and tall weeping willows hanging over cement benches. The walkway to the front door was paved with cobblestone and the home itself looked like a mansion from the outside. When we made it to the door, it was opened by a housemaid.

“Welcome back Mr. Smith.” She greeted him with a thick accent.

“Marisol. Can you show Lina to the master bedroom? She needs to clean herself up.” Anthony glanced over at me.

“Right away sir.” Marisol responded and gestured for me to follow her.

“When you’re done meet me in my study.” He called out to me and I just shook my head in response.

“Your name is Lina?” Marisol asked me with a warm smile.

“Yes.” I replied shortly, since my lip felt swollen.

“I am Marisol, I’m the head maid if you ever need anything just give me a call.”

She led me up a corkscrew staircase that felt like it was never ending. When we reached the top there was a hallway with multiple doors. I wondered why he needed so many rooms.

“Here we are.” Marisol said, opening the door on the left.

It was like we stepped into another apartment! The floor to ceiling windows gave the perfect view into the backyard, which was laid with a sparkling pool, tennis court and a extravagant garden. This nigga was living real rich and it dawned on me that in the two years we had been together I never even asked him how he got his income. Shit in the two years we been together I hadn’t really asked anything. I was so caught up in being treated like a princess I didn’t care. I made a mental note to find out where the money came from. I peeped the California King draped in silk sheets, but instead of the traditional bedframe it was suspended slightly in the air by chains. The plush carpet was tickling my ankles and the art that decorated the walls let me know he was more cultured than I knew.

“The bathroom is off to the left.” Marisol pointed out.

I walked into the most elegant restroom I ever seen. The marble sinks glistened, and the faucets were motion censored, the jacuzzi tub was so big it took up half the bathroom, two headrests sitting on each end. The shower was separate, large enough to fit ten people inside with the shower heads that poured down like rain. Even with my shoes on I could feel the heat radiating from the polished tile. Large mirrors reflected my image at me, showing my busted lip and I looked away.

“The closet is in the room across the hall.”

“The closet is separate from the room?” I asked

“Oh yes, too many clothes for a regular size closet. Mr. Smith renovated one of the rooms into a full walk in. I’m sure he will have one done for you as well.”

“I don’t have that many clothes to fit.”

“Mr. Smith will change that as well.” Marisol assured me with a smile.

“Well thank you for showing me, I think I can take it from here.” I told her.

“Of course, and when you are finished, Mr. Smith’s study is downstairs, down the hall and to the left.” she added on before disappearing out the room.

Once she left I let out a deep breath. I walked over to the sink and took a closer look at my lip, there was some dried blood and a small split but once I cleaned it up, it could be covered with make-up until it healed. I wiped the blood off the best I could, washed my hands and fixed my hair back into a neat ponytail. When I made it down into Anthony’s study he was sitting at his desk, MacBook open with a whiskey glass filled halfway. He peeked over his screen at me.

“All set?” he asked

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

Were we not gonna talk about what the fuck happened?

“Close the door.” He told me and I did.

Anthony motioned for me to sit in one of the chairs. “I apologize for my behavior earlier Lina. I let my anger get the best of me.”

“Get the best of you? Nigga you busted me in my mouth. What the fuck is that about?” I demanded angrily.

I could see the vein in his neck tighten up before he cleared his throat and closed the MacBook.

“Let’s be very clear, you will respect me and cussing at me ain’t it. I said I apologize. I should have never done it, I won’t let it happen again.” He sounded like he was sorry, but I was still weary. “But in the same token, I want my woman to be on my side at all times. I’m your man, and if I say let's go, we GO. “

“Anthony that was my mom- “

“Stop talking while I’m talking.” He snapped, and I shut up “I know what happened. I was there, ya mama went about the situation the wrong way from gate. In all honesty you should have put her in her place and we wouldn’t be sitting here having this conversation now. It’s all water under the bridge baby, just know what to do next time.” He finished.

“Ok.” I mumbled in response.

I was starting to feel strange about this whole thing. I didn’t care how mad he was, he should have never put his hands on me.

“Hungry?” he asked

“Not really.” I replied, I just wanted to lay down and sleep the rest of the day away.

“Come on baby, you gone stay mad at me forever?” Anthony took a gulp from his glass and came from behind the desk over to me. He bent down and kissed my forehead while rubbing my thighs. His touch sent a jolt through my body and heat between my legs. I was mad, but I knew what would make me feel better. I reached down and started to undo his belt. He watched me as I unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

"Lina." He stopped me and I looked up at him "Let me apologize." He said and dropped to his knees. Anthony helped me out of my jeans and my underwear in a flash. He spread my legs apart and placed kisses on my thighs making me tremble. I guided his head to my pussy and he knew exactly what to do. A few licks on my clit and I was soaking wet, watching his tongue move around made it better. Before I knew it I forgot about my mom and my lip. My anger was replaced with pleasure, he was really trying to show me how sorry he was, eating me like the last supper. I knew head wasnt a real apology but it sure in the fuck made the pain go away!