𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑦 | 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝ℎ 𝑣. 𝑠𝑒𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑣. 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥

2019

Serenity woke up one morning. Today, she was moving back to the girls dorms so she could work in peace.

Sure, she loved the boys and it was never a dull moment, but if she tried to draw anywhere in the house, one of members would distract her, and the company was worse. Any one could ask where she was, and the reception lady would tell them.

So her plan was to leave after breakfast, and stay there for the next 4 days. The girls had made a rule that the members from their respective groups couldn't just barge into the house, the others had to be notified. But this wasn't really a problem. The house was close to everyone's dorms, and when ever they needed some space or peace and quiet from their dorms, they could go there.

Many of the girls, like Serenity herself, were from foreign countries so they couldn't simply run off back home, or in Jui's case for example, they didn't want to. The dorm was usually quiet, and usually was only loud when the girls hosted parties, or had group nights, or when the girl's significant others all came over for a double-date but there was 9 couples.

So, Serenity woke up on time today, tossed on a white long sleeve shirt, light grey knit cardigan, and adidas track pants. She grabbed her wallet, the manga she was in the middle of reading, some snacks, and tossed them into a backpack on her floor.

Smiling at herself, she reached the door, looking over her shoulder to check if Minho was still asleep. He was laying half off the dead and is mouth was open, drooling slightly. Serenity stifled a laughed slightly, before exiting the bedroom and walking towards the kitchen. Seeing Changbin and Chan chatting quietly while making, she walked towards the fridge and pulled out the milk jug. The two, hearing the movement turned around.

"Morning Chang- Oh. Good Morning Serenity!" Chan said, a warm smile plastered on his face.

"I see you're dressed and awake early. Are you going somewhere today?" Changbin asked, as Serenity put the milk jug on the counter and went to grab a mug.

"Yeah. I'm going to the girls' dorms for the next few days, so I can work in peace." Serenity said, as she tried to reach for a mug from the cabinet, but was slightly to short.

She felt someone wrap their arm around Serenity's waist, who she recognized as Chan, who then easily leaned forward and grabbing the mug for her. Serenity spun around, so she was facing Chan.

"Thanks Chan." Serenity wrapping her hand around the mug, however, Chan wouldn't let go of the mug. "What the heck?"

"Stay safe, and don't overwork yourself." Chan said, a loving look in his eyes.

"Get a room." Changbin said, before busying himself back in the breakfast making.

"I'll be fine. Jeni unnie is there to currently to write more raps 'cause Yugyeom and BamBam oppa kept pulling pranks on her while she tried to work. Sunmi and Yuhi unnie might be there, so I won't be alone. I'll call and text still, and might drop by occasionally." Serenity said, now holding the mug by herself, but still staying in Chan's embrace.

Now, Serenity was standing in between Chan's legs, one hand holding the hand wrapped tightly around her waist and the other was holding the mug, and Chan was leaning against the counter, drinking his coffee and holding Serenity tight.

Jisung was the next one to come into the kitchen, and spotted the three.

"Morning guys. Morning noona, it's a surprise to see you up this early." Jisung said with a slight grin as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning Jisung." The three chorused back.

The next person to come in had a different reaction.