𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠

(2018)

I am known as the most calm member. I never lose my temper with any of my friends or members, and that was something I took pride in.

But everyone has a breaking point. Or someone that can easily crumble your calm facade.

For me, it was my parents.

No matter how hard I tried, they never displayed affection or were proud of me.

I love my sister, because she cared about me, and tried herself to get their parents to treat me the same, but it never made any difference.

I just wrapped up Stray Kids's first comeback, and Chengxiao and my aunt had suggested that I call ny parents to tell them how I was doing.

Something told me this was going to go really bad, but I am pretty much alone, only Minho was at the dorm, and he was sleeping in as today was a rest day.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, I reluctantly dialled the number.

Calling ***-***-**** ....

"Hey mom, how are you and dad doing?"

"Amazing, Chengxiao just called us the other day and told us about how she's coming back to China again to work. Our family will be reunited again and we're going to take a vacation!"

"Uh, cool. Should I be getting plane tickets?"

"No. It's only Chengxiao and your grandparents that are coming."

"Um okay."

"What did you call me about?"

"Uh, Auntie May and Cheng said I should give you or auntie a call, since I just finished promotions for my first comeback."

"Oh, you had a comeback? I didn't even know."

"Um, yeah."

"Well, what was your comeback called? I might watch it."

"Um, the title track is My Pace."

"What kind of name is that? Anyways, what's the name of your group again?"

"Stray Kids."

"Is that JYP's new boy group?"

"Yeah. We're classified as a boy group since I'm the only one girl in the group."

"So you're living with 9 guys."

"Yes, whom are all my friends."

"You have slept with one of them right? I mean if you're spending 24/7 with 9 idols you're bound to have sex with one of them."

"No. They're my friends. Nothing more, nothing else."

"Shut up you slut. What else would you do. You have a roommate right? What's his name again? Finn? Mango? Minhee?"

"It's Minho, mom. And I'm not a slut. You know that i've never had sex."

"Yeah because no own would fuck you. Only if they actually liked you as a friend and you forced them!"